Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 4 Lifetime Debentures for sale

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Isn't that what a 1901 season ticket is tho? Isn't a a LIFETIME DEBENTURE something over and above that? Certainly sounds like it

You have to pay to be a member of the club. It's £100 a season for 5 years OR £1000 for life. Once you own it you are able to sell it regardless of the length (either up to 5 years or life).

I guess the idea being if we become really successful and tickets became a real premium you can sell your debenture on at a profit. The reality is far from that though.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'll tell you where I'm at. I'll offer AlbionDeep ALL of the money. But I want SIX lifetime debentures.

G'day mate! Interest ya in SIX lifetime debentures? Watch yer car?

IMG_20200804_135008.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This is going well.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Since when has g’day been in the scouse repertoire [emoji23][emoji23] errrrightmate I think

Except that the Super-Salesman was an Aussie and looked and acted pretty much like any other hotshot timeshare salesman. Which pretty much made anybody with any sense completely blank him. Piss poor show by the club ever hiring him in the first place IMHO, sort of assumed they'd be a bit better than that :shrug:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Except that the Super-Salesman was an Aussie and looked and acted pretty much like any other hotshot timeshare salesman. Which pretty much made anybody with any sense completely blank him. Piss poor show by the club ever hiring him in the first place IMHO, sort of assumed they'd be a bit better than that :shrug:

Oh I get it now [emoji106]

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I've got to get my bloody eyes tested, I looked at the thread title quickly and thought it said 4 Lifetime Dentures for sale!

:mad:

I'd be up for that. Where do I sing?

:bigwave:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I've got to get my bloody eyes tested, I looked at the thread title quickly and thought it said 4 Lifetime Dentures for sale!

:mad:

Anyone buying all 4 runs the risk of biting off more than they can chew.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
'4 Lifetime Debentures for sale'

Would you remind us what you actually GET for that, other than the right to watch the Albion live from a seat that is maybe a tiny wee bit nicer than every other nice seat in the stadium? Free cup of tea at half-time? Or is that just head-mental crazy talk?

I'm sure the corkscrew-haired Aussie super-salesman told us all that at the initial Amex choose-your-seat presentations. Tho I guess most of us just stuck our fingers in our ears and thought la-la-la at that point, based on the sound premise that if you have to wheel out a presumably World Class super-salesman to sell your product, then your product was probably a piece of shit to start with.

Timeshare anyone?

I remember this chap, he was a fake tan tint of orange and was smoking after the presentation. Didn't come across well all things considered...

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Would you remind us what you actually GET for that

Piglet Pies made from Premium Ingredients (the Smoked Salmon and Caviar Pies are amazing, apparently), Special Harveys Ales, a Head and Shoulder Massage before and after the game, a parking space out the front, and you're allowed to bring in a flask full of bottle tops to every match.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .

I know him, quite a character, name's Ashley.
Got the market sewn up.
Over the years he and his company have done the marketing and selling of seats for about 8 new builds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here