Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 4 Lifetime Debentures for sale

AlbionDeep

Jul 31, 2020
Hello,

I have 4 lifetime debentures for 1901 Club for sale- all seats together.

Please contact me for further details.

Thanks

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Depending on their location I could be very interested. Tried PMing you but you don’t have PM set up; I presume it’s because this is a new account.

I doubt you want to post your contact details on here so maybe [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION], can intervene and either set your PM or pass on my email address onto you?

Or maybe you have a friend who can PM me your email address?

Also, where exactly are they located?

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Depending on their location I could be very interested. Tried PMing you but you don’t have PM set up; I presume it’s because this is a new account.

I doubt you want to post your contact details on here so maybe [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION], can intervene and either set your PM or pass on my email address onto you?

I have moderator but not admin rights and you don't immediatley get PMs with a new account. I'll have to defer to the boss here.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne

If you only wanted two, I could be interested in the other two... Not sure how many you're after.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If you only wanted two, I could be interested in the other two... Not sure how many you're after.

Noted. I’ll see where they’re located and we can take it from there.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
'4 Lifetime Debentures for sale'

Would you remind us what you actually GET for that, other than the right to watch the Albion live from a seat that is maybe a tiny wee bit nicer than every other nice seat in the stadium? Free cup of tea at half-time? Or is that just head-mental crazy talk?

I'm sure the corkscrew-haired Aussie super-salesman told us all that at the initial Amex choose-your-seat presentations. Tho I guess most of us just stuck our fingers in our ears and thought la-la-la at that point, based on the sound premise that if you have to wheel out a presumably World Class super-salesman to sell your product, then your product was probably a piece of shit to start with.

Timeshare anyone?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Would you remind us what you actually GET for that, other than the right to watch the Albion live from a seat that is maybe a tiny wee bit nicer than every other nice seat in the stadium? Free cup of tea at half-time? Or is that just head-mental crazy talk?

I'm sure the corkscrew-haired Aussie super-salesman told us all that at the presentation. Tho I guess most of us just stuck our fingers in our ears and thought la-la-la at that point, based on the sound premise that if you have to wheel out a presumably World Class super-salesman to sell your product, then your product was probably a piece of shit to start with. Timeshare anyone?

Coat/umbrella stand + free tea & coffee.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I'm sure the corkscrew-haired Aussie super-salesman told us all that at the initial Amex choose-your-seat presentations. Tho I guess most of us just stuck our fingers in our ears and thought la-la-la at that point, based on the sound premise that if you have to wheel out a presumably World Class super-salesman to sell your product, then your product was probably a piece of shit to start with.

Timeshare anyone?

The Aussie gave us great advice. Sit behind the Press Box and you will see all the controversial incidents that aren’t shown
on the main screens. That has been a big plus for us :thumbsup:

Keep chewing that wasp :lolol:

That ******* Barber took away our free tea/coffee but we do get a seat and a table to eat pies and drink without juggling or being barged out of the way. Old people eh?

Absolutely no regrets other than being surrounded by opposition fans in the lounge. I don’t feel like fighting them or screaming for a policeman too often :lolol:

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Timeshare anyone?

In today's production of "I Think I May Have Finally Sold My House", the part of the mad bloke next door who pops up at the very last minute is played by [MENTION=205]Tom Hark, Preston Park[/MENTION]

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Timeshare anyone?

Ultimately it’s just a season ticket which is structured slightly differently I.e. you commit to 5 years as opposed to 1. That’s all.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patreon
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I've got to get my bloody eyes tested, I looked at the thread title quickly and thought it said 4 Lifetime Dentures for sale!

:mad:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
In today's production of "I Think I May Have Finally Sold My House", the part of the mad bloke next door who pops up at the very last minute is played by [MENTION=205]Tom Hark, Preston Park[/MENTION]

Don't MAKE me call in my sisters-in-law [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] they'd have you for breakfast. AND they wouldn't bother with the 50% discount. Be afraid...

p062gxly.jpg

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I've got to get my bloody eyes tested, I looked at the thread title quickly and thought it said 4 Lifetime Dentures for sale!

:mad:

Yeah, I saw that. Thought I'd bookmark it.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I have 4 lifetime debentures for 1901 Club for sale- all seats together.

Depending on their location I could be very interested.

Oooo it’s like the Dragons Den when two investors get together

I'll tell you where I'm at. I'll offer AlbionDeep ALL of the money. But I want SIX lifetime debentures.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here