Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jadon Sancho

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
If so maybe we could enquire about the availability of one Daniel James... :whistle:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This is not reported on Sky, BBC or Manchester Evening News.

Sancho and a team-mate haven’t flown to an away game due to illness ..... wondering if a not ITK look-at-me on Twitter is lying.

This evening’s news is that they’re looking at Sarr or Dembele as an alternative.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
This is not reported on Sky, BBC or Manchester Evening News.

Sancho and a team-mate haven’t flown to an away game due to illness ..... wondering if a not ITK look-at-me on Twitter is lying.

This evening’s news is that they’re looking at Sarr or Dembele as an alternative.

sketch-1601402076074.png

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I don't like pasting from articles, but I think one paragraph from it is enough to put this thread to bed ....

One major stumbling block for the Sancho deal may be his wages. His current United deal, which runs until June 2026, currently earns him £350,000 a week.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Where we’re going, we don’t NEED wage structures!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I don't like pasting from articles, but I think one paragraph from it is enough to put this thread to bed ....

One major stumbling block for the Sancho deal may be his wages. His current United deal, which runs until June 2026, currently earns him £350,000 a week.
Yeah he'd have to take what, 1/7 of that?
Lols.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here