Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Josh King

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I absolutely agree with you, but it does make me laugh how often this exact sentence is said on here :lolol:

Yes indeed. So much so, to save time I just copied and pasted it :rolleyes:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Has Everton and West Ham written all over it.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Think he’d clearly be a great signing but like others, I suspect he’ll go to a slightly better team. How un-Leeds of me again!

Great if we’re trying though - anyone now if the telegraph are liable?

Can anyone paste the full article in here?

Brighton are among the clubs interested in Joshua King this summer following Bournemouth’s relegation from the Premier League and Eddie Howe’s departure as manager.

King, who has also been monitored by Everton and Burnley, has one season left on his contract at Vitality Stadium and looks set to leave in a deal between £10million and £15million as agreeing fresh terms is unlikely.

Manchester United made a bid on the eve of the January transfer deadline for the 28-year-old to complete a dream move back to Old Trafford after leaving for Blackburn Rovers in 2013. But United are now fully focused on landing Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund this summer to bolster their attack.

The Norway forward is one of the departures expected at Bournemouth this summer following relegation, with Callum Wilson also attracting interest from Premier League clubs who can offer top-flight football ahead of next year’s European Championships.

Brighton have already moved swiftly to land Adam Lallana on a free transfer from Liverpool and Holland defender Joel Veltman in a cut-price £900,000 move from Ajax. King is a target to bolster a frontline

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I think you are all wrong and it really is a case whereby it:

Has West Ham and Everton written all over it.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Just two seasons where he has hit double figures in the Premier League.

However, I won’t be complaining if he comes here; I just have a feeling that we won’t match his wage demands.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Scored 6 goals last season, probably big wages, little re sale value. Has probably peaked.

What am I missing here? I’d sooner get a younger up and coming finisher.

Open minded but not sold on buying from any of the relegated sides. Especially a Bournemouth team with attitude issues last seasons.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Would be a great signing. Has the height and power Maupay and Connelly don't to offer something different. Yes Everton are linked but not many signings work out there. Big wages mind.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Scored 6 goals last season, probably big wages, little re sale value. Has probably peaked.

What am I missing here? I’d sooner get a younger up and coming finisher.

Open minded but not sold on buying from any of the relegated sides. Especially a Bournemouth team with attitude issues last seasons.

I think you’re right. Also, this has West Ham or Everton written all over it!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
This one is going to have so many twists and turns. I now think it:

Has Everton and West Ham written all over it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Do West Ham ever release any players ? - talented players seem to sign for them and then disappear never to be seen again.

The Millenium stade de twiglet...

twiglet.jpg

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
A mainly championship-standard player who acted up for a season or two.
He would think he’s above us, and hopefully we will think we are above him.
He will end up wherever Eddie goes....,,or West Ham.....or possibly Everton.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Good player, but at 28 he's looking for a final big pay-day. That screams top six squad looking to bolster their squad without paying a huge transfer fee, or Everton / Newcastle paying over the odds wages for the goal return they'll get.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Feel a bit sorry for King. In January, he had United making a last ditch effort to sign him, after they failed to get their other striking targets in. Now, you imagine they've moved on. I'd be surprised if they were interested now. His moment has gone.

Probably get interest from clubs like....well. You know :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here