Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Thank f**k Robbie William's isn't a pundit.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Worst live act I have ever seen, I was gifted some tickets to his event here a few years ago when I did a big favour for someone.
They wouldn't take no for an answer, believes his own hype and kept on telling us how much we loved him.
Blokes and arse.

Wow!

Saw him on his first solo tour after splitting from Take That.

Far from the best singer I have ever seen or heard, probably a crap musician too. But without doubt the very best entertainer/showman I have ever seen. Would go to a gig of his again without a shadow of a doubt.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Anyone who knows me will tell you just how much I hate that jumped up prick. Can't bring myself to watch the video.

CJTC of the highest order. Him, not you.!

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

It's noticeable how many people are posting things like this but not providing reasons why they think this.

The guy came from a humble beginnings and has made a success of himself despite fights with addiction. Many people might not like his music but why that would provoke such hatred is strange .... maybe people with very sad lives .... or indeed those little green eyes. He's a football supporter and not one of the glamour ones. He entertains. Really what is the problem people have with him ? He doesn't affect anyone's life on here directly surely ?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
It's noticeable how many people are posting things like this but not providing reasons why they think this.

The guy came from a humble beginnings and has made a success of himself despite fights with addiction. Many people might not like his music but why that would provoke such hatred is strange .... maybe people with very sad lives .... or indeed those little green eyes. He's a football supporter and not one of the glamour ones. He entertains. Really what is the problem people have with him ? He doesn't affect anyone's life on here directly surely ?

Apologies for disliking someone who you clearly like, but wouldn't the world be an extremely depressing place if we all had the same opinions?
I'm neither have a sad little life nor am I jealous of him, I just can't stand his arrogant personality or his smug face, and personally I think his music is shit. I'll give him credit for making something of himself, but it doesn't mean I have to like the guy.
I'm sure there's people out there who you really dislike for whatever reason, doesn't mean you're right or wrong, you just dislike them.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Apologies for disliking someone who you clearly like, but wouldn't the world be an extremely depressing place if we all had the same opinions?
I'm neither have a sad little life nor am I jealous of him, I just can't stand his arrogant personality or his smug face, and personally I think his music is shit. I'll give him credit for making something of himself, but it doesn't mean I have to like the guy.
I'm sure there's people out there who you really dislike for whatever reason, doesn't mean you're right or wrong, you just dislike them.

That’s a whole lot of words, you could have just said you have literally no reason to dislike him. Arrogant how? I’ve yet to see one person on this thread give any substance to such a strong opinion. I’ve seen him on a few things recently, he did a podcast interview type thing where he come across as a really nice bloke I thought, he even said the majority of his perceived arrogant persona from the 00’s when he was younger was an act because he was struggling with addiction and mental health issues.

I don’t like or dislike him, just seems odd the attitude people have nowadays that if you don’t specifically like someone or like their music in this instance, you have to dislike like them :shrug: It’s the internet culture isn’t it unfortunately.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Thanks, saved me typing that.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003

So you can't actually articulate why, in your words, you "hate" him ? How very intelligent of you.

You can dislike someone as much as you like, I don't care - but the word "hate" is a strong word. I think I'll leave my hate for people that deserve it - murderers, rapists, peados, maybe even people like Hitler and Saddam.

To hate someone for no reason that you can explain just makes you stupid. I'm wouldn't want to spend an evening in the company of Geoffrey Boycott but I certainly couldn't say I hate him.

So I'll ask again, as you avoided the question entirely, why do you "hate" Robbie Williams - music aside ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So you can't actually articulate why, in your words, you "hate" him ? How very intelligent of you.

You can dislike someone as much as you like, I don't care - but the word "hate" is a strong word. I think I'll leave my hate for people that deserve it - murderers, rapists, peados, maybe even people like Hitler and Saddam.

To hate someone for no reason that you can explain just makes you stupid. I'm wouldn't want to spend an evening in the company of Geoffrey Boycott but I certainly couldn't say I hate him.

So I'll ask again, as you avoided the question entirely, why do you "hate" Robbie Williams - music aside ?

Brighton cab drivers?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Brighton cab drivers?

Very funny .... have you and Clampy ever thought of being on the stage together ? At least you'd both have plenty of vegetables to eat ! I don't hate Brighton cab drivers - I just don't use them unless they drive for Uber.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Blimey this has gone from a light hearted dig at RW buffoonery to all out fvckwittery.
Best I get my tin hat out :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here