Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Thank f**k Robbie William's isn't a pundit.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
He's probably got No Regrets.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What a prize plum :facepalm:

Looks like the unwanted lovechild of Pat Phoenix and Steven Patrick Morrissey

twat.jpg
ElsieTanner.jpg

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The guy really has turned into a nuclear grade Hollywood affected bell end.

Turned into? He's always been a total whopper. Can't stand him.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Worst live act I have ever seen, I was gifted some tickets to his event here a few years ago when I did a big favour for someone.
They wouldn't take no for an answer, believes his own hype and kept on telling us how much we loved him.
Blokes and arse.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
No real views on Robbie Williams personally, couple of good songs but aside from that I don’t think he’s a bad guy. People really need to get a grip with how much they dislike people, with no real reason behind it, how anyone can have that passionate of an opinion about Robbie Williams I don’t know, a man who admits himself he really can’t sing or dance, he ‘was’ an entertainer.

As for the video, it’s clearly just a very unfunny joke, hardly anything to get your knickers in a twist about :lolol:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
No real views on Robbie Williams personally, couple of good songs but aside from that I don’t think he’s a bad guy. People really need to get a grip with how much they dislike people, with no real reason behind it, how anyone can have that passionate of an opinion about Robbie Williams I don’t know, a man who admits himself he really can’t sing or dance, he ‘was’ an entertainer.

As for the video, it’s clearly just a very unfunny joke, hardly anything to get your knickers in a twist about :lolol:

This .... with the exception that I went to one of his concerts and was entertained ... which strangely is what I paid for.

The video is clearly a spoof / joke - really struggle to understand how people can get so upset about it or indeed him.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I saw him at Glastonbury in ‘98. I must admit I primarily went to see him fall flat on his face in front of, as he said himself, the first adult audience he’d performed for. But, he was brilliant, fun, highly entertaining, witty and self-deprecating. By the end of his set, he had won most people over, including me.

As an aside, I also went to this talk with Guy Chambers, his collaborator for his first few albums and all his big hits. He was asked about Robbie’s song writing skills (I sensed an agenda), and he spoke very highly of him, and said he brought ideas, themes and provided most of the lyrical ideas to the table; he was an equal in the process. Guy had split up with him by this point and had established himself as an A-list songwriter and producer so he didn’t need to suck up to him if anyone doubts his sincerity.

I agree he’s a bit in-your-face but I struggle to understand why anyone could seriously dislike him.

I’ll overlook his birthplace.

Last edited:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Anyone who knows me will tell you just how much I hate that jumped up prick. Can't bring myself to watch the video.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyone who knows me will tell you just how much I hate that jumped up prick. Can't bring myself to watch the video.

Go on, I’m not going to debate either way, but can you give us some examples of his jumped-up-prickness?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Not a fan of his music and know nothing about him as a person but I do appreciate the fact that he supports a smaller club and hasn't become a celebrity fan of a big club.

That's definitely a plus point in my book

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He's probably got No Regrets.

He will have if he goes South Of The Border :moo:

I quite liked his first couple of albums, but he lost me after Rudebox and all that Swing shite.

Seems an ok bloke, if a little complex/troubled. Like Kanye, I'll happily separate the man from the music...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here