Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Hughton to Bournemouth?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I could say that CH goes hang gliding on Saturdays with Katie Price, it does not make if fact.

I think CH has had more than his fair share of massive knockers down the years without spending his weekends doing that

Last edited:

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
I think CH has had more than his fair share of massive knockers down the years without spending his weekends doing that

Because I know someone that's connected to Chris. He's been looking for the right opportunity to return to club management since last Autumn.

Apologies - clipped wrong quote. Was replying to Wellquickwoody.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Because I know someone that's connected to Chris. He's been looking for the right opportunity to return to club management since last Autumn.

Apologies - clipped wrong quote. Was replying to Wellquickwoody.

Your two posts are not compatible

December, January, February = Winter

March, April, May = Spring - Left Brighton

June, July, August = Summer

September. October, November = Autumn

You said you know someone connected to Chris - You said your source told you he has been looking since he left Brighton which was last Spring. Now you say it has been since last Autumn. Your source is very vague I would suggest. So was it Last Spring or last Autumn ?

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
I thought Bristol City would have been a good fit. But it seems they are now going for Paul Simpson from England under-19s.

Reports are that Holden has been given the Bristol City job - they are looking to bring Simpson in as an assistant. I also thought the Bristol City would have been a good fit - but they clearly are downplaying their expectations with this appointment.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Reports are that Holden has been given the Bristol City job - they are looking to bring Simpson in as an assistant. I also thought the Bristol City would have been a good fit - but they clearly are downplaying their expectations with this appointment.

Or they want a manager who is going to play and develop youth. Something CH proved to be terrible at here.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Your two posts are not compatible

December, January, February = Winter

March, April, May = Spring - Left Brighton

June, July, August = Summer

September. October, November = Autumn

You said you know someone connected to Chris - You said your source told you he has been looking since he left Brighton which was last Spring. Now you say it has been since last Autumn. Your source is very vague I would suggest. So was it Last Spring or last Autumn ?

Not vague at all. Chris left in the summer, and has been looking for a club from just after the start of the last season. In earnest from September onwards. Which is Autumn. You still confused?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Not vague at all. Chris left in the summer, and has been looking for a club from just after the start of the last season. In earnest from September onwards. Which is Autumn. You still confused?

Why would I be confused by what you have to tell me on the subject - My knowledge comes ''first hand'' - Not from your ''Tom Tom Drums'' and '' Smoke Signals ''

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Why would I be confused by what you have to tell me on the subject - My knowledge comes ''first hand'' - Not from your ''Tom Tom Drums'' and '' Smoke Signals ''

“My sauce knows CH better than your sauce” blah blah blah.

You come across as having a very strange obsession with CH.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here