Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] When you finish with the girlie

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Whether a month or 50 years, bit sh!t innit? What do you do (in ageing years)?

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Chill out.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not the same though is it.

Change something.

Look at your environment and make it special and personal to you. It's an appreciation of yourself. Then dwell in it and enjoy it. Always makes a difference.

Relationships are often temporary, but you are always a part of your surroundings.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
For women of a certain age you may not need that much going for you to be a catch.
If you can tick any of these you may well be in.

Ambulatory
Majority of own teeth.
Continent.
Pension.
Respectably dressed.

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South

Start trying 2-3 thing outside of your comfort zone. Wear a color you’re not used to, go to an event you wouldn’t normally attend, etc., it’s amazing how a little bit of self growth and experience can help your mind move on.

Hope everything is going alright.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Often find myself helping mates in this situation - was doing just that last night as it goes. It’s a horrible feeling and a grieving process. Don’t be afraid to talk, don’t be afraid to see a professional (they help a lot) and never conform to the 20th century because a man and get on with it’ nonsense. Gary Speed etc etc must have sadly taught us something. Feel free to PM me mate - sometimes offloading to a stranger can be refreshingly helpful.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

From the thread title you say when YOU finish with a girlie. So I am assuming you finished with her? If so and you are feeling shit, perhaps you were a bit hasty in making that decision?

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Hang out with your mates for a while. Enjoy a few drinks, have some laughs. Get some help with your tinder profile and then let the sexy time begin!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
From the thread title you say when YOU finish with a girlie. So I am assuming you finished with her? If so and you are feeling shit, perhaps you were a bit hasty in making that decision?

Indeed .
Rather less painful to do the dumping than be the dumped.
Somewhere in Sussex there’ll be a sobbing Mrs ex Nomad this morning.
You’ll be fine , Sussex Nomad.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
It all depends on what kind of person you are as to how you deal with it. I'm very good at pushing that stuff to one side and moving on very quickly, probably because I have a lot of hobbies though. I always have something that can help me take my mind off of most situations that can bring me down.
Drawing, gaming, music, movies, going out with mates, football, do anything you can to keep your mind busy and the rest will follow.
Chin up though, life goes on, just make sure you're doing the best you can.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Indeed .
Rather less painful to do the dumping than be the dumped.
Somewhere in Sussex there’ll be a sobbing Mrs ex Nomad this morning.
You’ll be fine , Sussex Nomad.

I’m not sure this is always true. It’s horrible when you know you’ve broken someone’s heart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here