Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jesse Lingard

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Arrogant little sh$t who has waved the 'mental health' card as an excuse for the fact he has clearly lost interest in football, amazed he hasn't waved the 'racism' card which is what most of them do.

I’d be very careful there. Also, how is it clear he’s ‘lost interest’ in football? You don’t know that - you’re guessing! You also don’t know if he’s had mental health issues or not - you’re guessing. I see you’ve just joined, but keep making posts like that and you’ll be out before you know it. Have a think.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Arrogant little sh$t who has waved the 'mental health' card as an excuse for the fact he has clearly lost interest in football, amazed he hasn't waved the 'racism' card which is what most of them do.

Oh dear.

I think the bear pit might have mutated in to a poster.

Last edited:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
He came on loan to us because Utd didn't want or rate him.

We 'discovered' him. Er, and then Utd bought him. Or summat like that. He was Brighton through and through.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Classy..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
He came on loan to us because Utd didn't want or rate him.

We 'discovered' him. Er, and then Utd bought him. Or summat like that. He was Brighton through and through.

Thought the same until I heard he’d had the blinds done on the quiet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Arrogant little sh$t who has waved the 'mental health' card as an excuse for the fact he has clearly lost interest in football, amazed he hasn't waved the 'racism' card <mod edit> blatant racist addendum removed. Temporary ban issued. It’ll be permanent if repeated.
You seen to be waving a couple of cards if your own.

Stay classy Lego.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I’d rather Lingard than Ollie Watkins. Watkins will be the usual year acclimatising to the PL etc while we frustratingly wait for him to come good.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
But him on the cheap....stick him at the front as an out an out striker, bingo 15 goals a season. Hes got something to prove and i reckon if a team stuck with him he would produce. He has the skill, has scored some excellent goals and has a lot of Premier league experience.

Having said all that not sure i would put my money on him replacing Maupay and being better over a season. He needs a club who needs a Maupay replacement to risk paying big money in an experimental position.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
But him on the cheap....stick him at the front as an out an out striker, bingo 15 goals a season. Hes got something to prove and i reckon if a team stuck with him he would produce. He has the skill, has scored some excellent goals and has a lot of Premier league experience.

Having said all that not sure i would put my money on him replacing Maupay and being better over a season. He needs a club who needs a Maupay replacement to risk paying big money in an experimental position.

Are they similar enough players that it has to be either/or though? What about both?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Are they similar enough players that it has to be either/or though? What about both?

Mmmm not sure if playing them together would suit. I think Lingard might be pushed out to the wings in that scenario....replacement for Trossard?..???

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I would be worried if we signed Lingard, wasn’t that great the last time round and now he’s practically a joke player for Utd looking at their fans reaction.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Arrogant little sh$t who has waved the 'mental health' card as an excuse for the fact he has clearly lost interest in football, amazed he hasn't waved the 'racism' card <mod edit> blatant racist addendum removed. Temporary ban issued. It’ll be permanent if repeated.

u ok hun? Jeez! :mad:

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
I would be worried if we signed Lingard, wasn’t that great the last time round and now he’s practically a joke player for Utd looking at their fans reaction.

You would be worried if we signed a current England international forward?

Blimey - not sure you would of enjoyed the Fred Binney and Ricky Marlowe days too much

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here