Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] A Thread of "When Did You Last..."

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
For me it's the last times I can't remember - because I didn't know at the time it would be the last time.

Like - the last time your youngest child came scampering through on a Sunday morning for a snuggle with mum and dad;
Like - the last time you took the stairs two at a time without thinking, just because you could!
Like - the last time you really ran for the bus (with a degree of hope of catching it).
Sadly, we're all expecting a few 'last times' like those in the years to come.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Eat a rectangular block of ice cream in a rectangular shaped wafer cone?

Check football scores on Ceefax?

Call someone a spastic?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
When did you last see a goalkeeper produce such an inspired performance as Johnsson for Copenhagen against Manchester United?

He's been sensational.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Eat a rectangular block of ice cream in a rectangular shaped wafer cone?

Check football scores on Ceefax?

Call someone a spastic?

I have called someone a spazz in relatively recent times . . .I think it started a conversation of abusive hilarity which is probably not popular with young flakes. Mong, drongo and divvie being some of the others. I used to get called Deacon at primary school.

Can't quite remember the last time I went to a club, played a gig or enjoyed live music at a pub. Sad times

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
When did you last talk about the lottery?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
For me it's the last times I can't remember - because I didn't know at the time it would be the last time.

Like - the last time your youngest child came scampering through on a Sunday morning for a snuggle with mum and dad;
Like - the last time you took the stairs two at a time without thinking, just because you could!
Like - the last time you really ran for the bus (with a degree of hope of catching it).
Sadly, we're all expecting a few 'last times' like those in the years to come.

I have recently discussed with myself that my career of running up 2 stairs at a time is nearly over. I'd like to try and make it to 50 though.

I really did run for a train in February, made it, then sweated like a fat middle aged git from Shoreham to Portslade . . . .just about regained what little cool I have left by the time I got to Brighton.

my Lads nearly 15, so the snuggle days are long gone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here