Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Summer Transfer Business

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
The Guardian's record of transfer dealings lets you look at ins and outs by club. At present, with the sale of Knocky to Fulham, we are listed as more in profit than any other PL club on transfers so far and yet only Man City have signed more players. Obviously this doesn't take wages into account and I'm unclear why they have Balogun listed as I'd understood that he was a free agent who left us in May to sign short term for Wigan.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ier-league-la-liga-bundesliga-ligue-1-serie-a

I just thought it was nice to capture a snapshot of a moment when we signed two players with Champions League experience and were still showing as £14M+ up on our summer transfer dealings.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Like it - good visual - thanks :thumbsup:

Few surprising names on there I didn’t realise were released - Niasse, Borthwick-Jackson etc - good signings for champ clubs there...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Why is Knocky's transfer recorded at £15 million? Everywhere else it is stated that he left for £10 million.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Jeff Hendrick, Nathaniel Clyne and Jack Colback all released. As others have said, decent free transfers knocking about for Championship/lower PL sides.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Didn't know we'd SINGED a forward: Zak Emmerson ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here