Votes: 162 73.6%
  • Fulham

Votes: 58 26.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone else think Scott Parker will get the sack if Fulham go up? I can see them binning him for a better manager if they are to have any hope of staying up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone else think Scott Parker will get the sack if Fulham go up? I can see them binning him for a better manager if they are to have any hope of staying up.

See what I mean? The plonker has left AK on the bench :rolleyes:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If Fulham lose we go for Mitrovic, if Brentford lose we go for Watkins. Is that how it works?

On a serious note, I'd like to see Brentford do it.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Fulham controlling the Tempo at the mo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I would be very surprised by that. From what I've seen of them, I think they could do quite well, perhaps better than Big Team from Ooop North. Their coach also seems to know what he's doing. Of course, they'd have to keep all their best players, which may not happen.

Yeah, I agree. Op very quick to write them off. Most thought Sheffield United would finish rock bottom and look how they fared.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Brentford struggling with Fulham’s press

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If you call Eddie Howe "Smug Eddie" I wonder what you are going to call the Brentford manager... unbearable person. I hope Fulham beat the shit out of them.

Indeed: Mr K (also a Swan) said the very same thing earlier, only less politely.

Frank comes across as a bit of a knob to me, who will doubtless piss off a fair people with his lack of grace wherever he goes.

Also, Pontus Jansson is also similarly obnoxious. Personally, I see Fulham as the more likely fixtures in the bottom three next season. I can't see Brentford doing a Sheffield United (as it's now known) but equally, I think they'll still surprise a few people with their resilience. Even if Jansson (donkey) is about as much of a Premier League defender as I am.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Tom Cairney doesn't seem quite the player he used to be, does he?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If Brentford go up playing like this they’ll be rock bottom

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here