Votes: 58 26.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Brentford.

They fully deserve it. They’ll keep hold of their BMW and cause a lot of clubs problems.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Really not that bothered to be honest. Can't see either of them doing a Sheffield Utd, and both are reasonably good days out for an away match. On one hand I'd like Brentford so I can (maybe) get to their new ground, and on the other hand I'd like Fulham because a mate of mine supports them.

Other than that I'm a bit m-eh :shrug:

theboybilly

Brentford. I've never really thought of Fulham away as that special unless it's early or late in the season on a sunny Saturday. Not so much midweek in mid-Winter. Loads of options for drink at either now although for Brentford you might have to be creative on getting to the new Griffin Park for 3pm or whatever. I'm looking forward to my first visit and just hope it can be next season.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Brentford here, as hopefully will watch the Albion play them at their new ground.
If Mitrovic plays for Fulham, it could be a different outcome.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Brentford will brimg something to the Prem - new energy, new ground, bright coach, an exciting front three.

Fulham, on the other hand, look much like the side that got relegated. Harrison Reed and Neeskens Kebano are tidy players but the defence is porous, Cairney and Knocky continue to under-deliver, and I don't rate Scott Parker as a coach.

I saw AK trending on the Twatter last night and was seemingly getting pelters from all sides for a lot of the same reasons people here fell out of love with him. Selfish with the ball, disinterested at times and not really willing to seize the opportunity.

Not really fussed who comes up, but I'll go for Brentford as a 'new' PL team...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I voted Fulham solely because of AK but no problem at all with it being Brentford. We won’t be getting our usual thumping at Griffin Park if they do go up :smile:

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Not sure that a new spacious stadium will help Brentford especially if in the PL. good teams and fancy dan players love a sparkly new stadium to parade their skills rather than an old school one, like Bramall Lane.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Brentford are very easy on the eye; have never been to the top flight. They may struggle but then again they could be a breath of fresh air.

If we play them away later in 2021 we have a shot at going to their new ground: before then I doubt it.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
If you call Eddie Howe "Smug Eddie" I wonder what you are going to call the Brentford manager... unbearable person. I hope Fulham beat the shit out of them.

He does have something about him, and I don't mean in a good way.

I know he's Danish (right?) but there's a Germanic louche vibe in terms of clothing, posture, gum, that is quite unappealing.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here