Votes: 58 26.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If we finish below that shite next season we're finished. Fact.

Cracking first goal, mind.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Fulham 'had their bags packed in the Championship departure lounge, heading for another stratosphere' - 'Pot of Gold' and 'Promised Land' Jesus wept. Where do they get these commentators from?

Yes. Cliche City, Arizona.

And if they had a player called Harry, he'd be in the zone. Ah!

:facepalm: :shootself

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
AK will always be an Albion hero to me, I never join in with the bitchy ‘hoping ex-players flop‘ posts. All very bizarre.

Every Albion fan seems to have a different opinion on his performances since August 2017. Mine is that he didn’t usually have the pace to beat PL fullbacks, which frustrated him leading to the fits of pique on the field and in the dugout. A highly frustrated and quite angry man (passionate personality). I don’t see him be a PL star, but would like to be proved wrong.

Totally agree with this, why would you not be happy for AK.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Totally agree with this, why would you not be happy for AK.

Indeed. I don't think he's PL quality, at least not on a consistent basis, but I'm chuffed to see he's got another chance up there. He's got to be worth a bet for a red card when we play them though :lolol:

Rosenior just making the valid point that Fulham badly need some decent defenders. No idea how much money they'll have to spend, but I wonder if Duffy might be on their radar.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Indeed. I don't think he's PL quality, at least not on a consistent basis, but I'm chuffed to see he's got another chance up there. He's got to be worth a bet for a red card when we play them though :lolol:

Rosenior just making the valid point that Fulham badly need some decent defenders. No idea how much money they'll have to spend, but I wonder if Duffy might be on their radar.

Duffy for 20 million? (yeah, we know he's not worth that but they have history of overpaying for our players)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Interesting to see Knocky & Sessingnon (however Spelt!) can’t get in the first eleven. Just 3 years ago one was the best player in Champs and the other worth £428bn pounds according to his agent.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Interesting to see Knocky & Sessingnon (however Spelt!) can’t get in the first eleven. Just 3 years ago one was the best player in Champs and the other worth £428bn pounds according to his agent.

That's Steven Sessegnon, younger brother of.....

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Fulham 'had their bags packed in the Championship departure lounge, heading for another stratosphere' - 'Pot of Gold' and 'Promised Land' Jesus wept. Where do they get these commentators from?

The commentators and pundits on Sky in the EFL are crap. The commentator mispronounes British names and Liam Rosenior is so pro Brentford he must be fancying himself as their next manager. I wonder what he has against Fulham - his old mann and him were loved by us.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Different Sessegnon. You’re talking about Ryan now at Spurs, this is his brother Steven.
Twin brother. We did well out of that - got Onomah as the makeweight in the Ryan Sessegnon deal with Spuds and he's grown into a decent attacking midfielder. He had a mare when he arrived but Parker stuck with him having coached him in the Spuds U17s.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I'm outside a litre of Burning Sky Arise, a big can of their Saison Houblon and almost a bottle of Cremant de Loire. How very ****ing Fulham. THE WIHITES ARE GOING UP!!

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Knockaert coming on after running back to the dressing room for "a nervous wee" according to the commentator

Brought back horrible memory for me for one of my games arrived 5 mins after kickoff thought well i will be on the bench and in the shit we were a man down so rushed right on then realised i needed a pee...FFS

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
AK will always be an Albion hero to me, I never join in with the bitchy ‘hoping ex-players flop‘ posts. All very bizarre.

Every Albion fan seems to have a different opinion on his performances since August 2017. Mine is that he didn’t usually have the pace to beat PL fullbacks, which frustrated him leading to the fits of pique on the field and in the dugout. A highly frustrated and quite angry man (passionate personality). I don’t see him be a PL star, but would like to be proved wrong.

Absolutely agree with every word of this post. :thumbsup:

I wish him all the best, and if I ever get there again will welcome him back the Amex. I doubt he'll score against us, so that's a billy bonus.

Scott Parker had a blinder, looks a really good manager in the making. If they spend better than last time, certainly a team that could cause us a few problems. Knocky looked sharp when he came on, delighted for him he is on the big stage again

Interesting that’s one of the relegated teams straight back up, might be more next season

el punal

The commentators and pundits on Sky in the EFL are crap. The commentator mispronounes British names and Liam Rosenior is so pro Brentford he must be fancying himself as their next manager. I wonder what he has against Fulham - his old mann and him were loved by us.

I’m sure Tony Bloom is absolutely delighted that Fulham got promoted at Brentford’s expense, now I wonder why that is? :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here