Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Celebrity

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Agree most of them are talentless & simply extremely lucky , right place , right time . Especially those Eastender actors - there not acting most of them just playing themselves . Like dani dyer playing the part of an uneducated yob not much of a stretch is it ..

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Happy Birthday Ant!! Love this tweet, had Mrs Crodo crying with laughter.

:lolol:

[tweet]1329169143992561666[/tweet]

DavePage

9611979af559cb8cda7cbaf67eb0dae7.jpg

....think a lot of us did in the early 90s.........sadly unfulfilled unless you were a top footballer, in which case you were apparently in with a very good chance [emoji23][emoji23]

fill your boots?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
As light entertainment – which is, let's face it, what we all need at the moment –*I'm quite enjoying this' year. Some people will hate it and moan about it, but that's to be expected and something for them to get over themselves about. What is great for us is that it gets the two elder kids out of their rooms to come down and watch tv with us – and that NEVER normally happens.

So I don't really CARE what other people think, we're firmly #TeamIAC

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Surely can't be long until Shane Ritchie returns to the big time as a popularquiz host or with a big primetime show? Heard rumours Alexander Armstrong is doing his last series of Pointless. The guy is absolutely box office.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Surely can't be long until Shane Ritchie returns to the big time as a popularquiz host or with a big primetime show? Heard rumours Alexander Armstrong is doing his last series of Pointless. The guy is absolutely box office.

[emoji23][emoji23] If he carries on like he has so far there will definitely be work coming his way..........very much ‘Bradley Walsh-like’ IMO.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think this should be renamed the Victoria Derbyshire Show, what a boring person she is

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This year’s lot are all too..........
.......nice.

Agreed. And they're all BRITS ffs. You need some objectionable has-been weirdo americans in there to spice it up a bit and create a bit of CONFLICT.

This is just going to be a 3 week 'supportive' slap-a-back-athon love-in. Nobody has the bollocks to have an argument.

Bo-ring.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Agreed. And they're all BRITS ffs. You need some objectionable has-been weirdo americans in there to spice it up a bit and create a bit of CONFLICT.

This is just going to be a 3 week 'supportive' slap-a-back-athon love-in. Nobody has the bollocks to have an argument.

Bo-ring.

They should throw some wind up merchants in, David van Day livened it up that year, they need more like that

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

Bo-ring.

I can't quite get into it this year. The conflicts normally happen after days on beans and rice but the trials so far this year are nowhere near as bad or difficult.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Been in there a week and they bang on about missing food items......1 week and a jammie dodger is supposed to be so good....try 4 months in a desert with basic catering ( yes it was RAF we didn't always stay in the Hilton) you bunch of screaming idiots.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The food has got to them early, but the climate is completely different. Also bear in mind the time difference this year.

The trials are taken place at 11/12 in the evening ? The reaction / return to camp in the early hours.

Crew are probably getting to bed 4 or 5am.

Because the live element, I've read the contestants are actually getting up nearer lunchtime to make the show work at all.

It's now effectively a night time show.

The Australia location works so well for a prime time UK because of the 11 hour time difference. I think ITV have to be commended for pulling anything out the bag this year.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think the producers have gone easy on the celebs this year because they want feel-good TV during lockdown.

This means tasks are too easy - there was a time when 9 out of 12 stars was bloody good, now it's mediocre.

The celebs this year are quite good but it's all a bit predictable.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The girls' hair was dry before the food arrived, so they have hair dryers. Not really enough suffering this year. Shame.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Early front runners for me are Victoria and Jordan

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
This year’s lot are all too..........
.......nice.

Personally, I quite like it when they all get on. If I wanted to watch people bitching and moaning at each other or some form of :drama: I'd watch the soaps or one of those reality TV shows like Made in Geordie or Chelsea Shore.

The seemingly OTT reactions are pretty funny – I think the lack of heat plays a part. It's normally baking in Australia, so many of them are too knackered to do anything. This bunch seem to have much more energy – probably doing all they can to keep warm!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Personally, I quite like it when they all get on. If I wanted to watch people bitching and moaning at each other or some form of :drama: I'd pop on here

The seemingly OTT reactions are pretty funny – I think the lack of heat plays a part. It's normally baking in Australia, so many of them are too knackered to do anything. This bunch seem to have much more energy – probably doing all they can to keep warm!

Corrected for you :)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
ITV receiving floods of complaints that the trials this year are too EASY.

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here