Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Will this be in front of a judge or a Jura?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
What has football done to deserve this?

No more tinkering around the edges, the way international football is governed needs to be thrown away and started again. No more FIFA, no more UEFA, no more governing bodies electing leaders. Independent panel to choose world cups and the like.

We need a universally trusted football person and capable administrator to be in charge. 1 x 5 year term maximum. Someone who can rise above national or club allegiance. I have no names (only Jimmy Hill, but he's no longer with us and in any case, better someone not British as everybody hates us). Don't run it out of Switzerland, that's asking for trouble

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What has football done to deserve this?

No more tinkering around the edges, the way international football is governed needs to be thrown away and started again. No more FIFA, no more UEFA, no more governing bodies electing leaders. Independent panel to choose world cups and the like.

We need a universally trusted football person and capable administrator to be in charge. 1 x 5 year term maximum. Someone who can rise above national or club allegiance. I have no names (only Jimmy Hill, but he's no longer with us and in any case, better someone not British as everybody hates us). Don't run it out of Switzerland, that's asking for trouble
Great idea. Let's hope FIFA and UEFA vote it in .......................

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I feel compelled to quote from that wonderful example of British culture, the “Grimsby” movie:
Mark Strong “ she runs the largest organised crime gang in the world”
Sacha BC “ what, FIFA?”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here