Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Massive European GIANTS we’ve signed players from!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Joel’s arrival from Ajax got me thinking...

Stefan Iovan from Steau Bucharest
Vicente from Valencia

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
White from Leeds.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
How can you forget Bruno from Valencia. To me he is the most amazing player to play for us. In the championship he used to take the ball off a marauding wingers foot without them noticing and have them looking very confused.Then seemingly bending balls around players with pin point passing. I can’t imagine how good he was in his prime. Love that man and now he is coaching Lamptey :drool:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
How can you forget Bruno from Valencia. To me he is the most amazing player to play for us. In the championship he used to take the ball off a marauding wingers foot without them noticing and have them looking very confused.Then seemingly bending balls around players with pin point passing. I can’t imagine how good he was in his prime. Love that man and now he is coaching Lamptey :drool:

I didn’t, the way these threads work is people add to...oh never mind! :shootself

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
Mike Small from PAOK Thessaloniki [What do you mean you’ve never heard of them...]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great player was old Mickey small, good days with that play off run, Wilkins free kick, smashing Millwall.

that away trip to cold blow lane, def one of the most intimidating ever away trips, setting fire to the coppers hat, lobbing stones and bricks at the coach.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I'm sure we signed a player from Sheffield Wednesday in the 70s.

Yoda

English & European
Joel’s arrival from Ajax got me thinking...

Stefan Iovan from Steau Bucharest
Vicente from Valencia

Technically, Vicente was a free agent has had already been released by Valencia a couple of months earlier.

Bruno, Montoya & Ryan all count for them though.

Athletic Bilbao - David Lopez

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here