Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] One for boxing fans

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Mike Tyson v Roy Jones Jr in a 8 rounder in September.

Known as the baddest man on the planet, will Roy Jones Jr even stand a chance?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Farce.

They're both so far past their respective primes it's ridiculous. I hope neither gets hurt, but I certainly won't be watching it.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

WBC planning to introduce transgender boxing category, says president Mauricio Sulaiman​

The World Boxing Council says its prospective transgender category would adopt the "at birth" rule, meaning that a trans fighter assigned as a male at birth only be able to compete against a fellow trans fighter assigned as a male at birth

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010

WBC planning to introduce transgender boxing category, says president Mauricio Sulaiman​

The World Boxing Council says its prospective transgender category would adopt the "at birth" rule, meaning that a trans fighter assigned as a male at birth only be able to compete against a fellow trans fighter assigned as a male at birth
Actually I think its probably the sensible thing to do, Women's boxing could get hijacked and titles pillaged by any number of prospective 'he shes' crossing the divide and fighting in the female ranks.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Have I missed something? What has this to do with anything?

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I enjoyed the Foreman v Holyfield match when Foreman was 42 and a pile of blubber. He still went the distance and gave a good account of himself.
But Tyson must be in his 60’s now? It’ll be farcical.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here