Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] 47 year old tagger fined £2000... YES!

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/18612315.hove-graffiti-tagger-marcus-carvell-pay-victims/

The best local news story I've read in a long time; 47 year old (yes 47...) Marcus Carvell fined £2,000 by Brighton magistrates for 11 counts of spraying his pathetic tag on other people's property. :lolol:
If you know Marcus or any other tagger for that matter, please pass on this message from me: "you are a pathetic immature cretin, find something useful to do with your life".

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/18612315.hove-graffiti-tagger-marcus-carvell-pay-victims/

The best local news story I've read in a long time; 47 year old (yes 47...) Marcus Carvell fined £2,000 by Brighton magistrates for 11 counts of spraying his pathetic tag on other people's property. :lolol:
If you know Marcus or any other tagger for that matter, please pass on this message from me: "you are a pathetic immature cretin, find something useful to do with your life".

Perhaps if the fine had been £2,000 for each tag, it may deter others

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
A certain Graham McPherson was a prolific "Tagger" around north London, he was allegedly one of the first people to start doing it before he became famous. After watching a documentary about the growing culture of tagging in the Bronx and Brooklyn.

Some of the street art is very very good (I do not include the current Bruno effort in that)
But spraying your tag or sign is lame...

I much preferred the warning signs as you walked under an underpass like "Whitehawk Skins Rule"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I bet he's got a skateboard and I bet he's shit on it.

I was hoping they'd be a photo of him.

I'm trying to think what a 47 year old tagger looks like, but I'm struggling to put a face to the word w@nker.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
A certain Graham McPherson was a prolific "Tagger" around north London, he was allegedly one of the first people to start doing it before he became famous. After watching a documentary about the growing culture of tagging in the Bronx and Brooklyn.

Some of the street art is very very good (I do not include the current Bruno effort in that)
But spraying your tag or sign is lame...

I much preferred the warning signs as you walked under an underpass like "Whitehawk Skins Rule"

A particular favourite from my childhood could be found in Moulsecoomb :

SCOOM RULES OK

A masterpiece.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I was hoping they'd be a photo of him.

I'm trying to think what a 47 year old tagger looks like, but I'm struggling to put a face to the word w@nker.

Something like this I’d imagine...

8CDB3709-D501-47ED-9CA4-B08722A5DC1E.jpeg

FYI that is actually 50yr old Mayor of Jacksonville, Lenny Curry. Lol

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Was his tag "send cruise back"?

(one for the kids there)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports