Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ollie Watkins

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm really excited to see which of the local-great-day-out-in-West-London games we get to moan about not being able to attend next season.

Hoping whoever it is will be 2021 and we can attend! What’s your thoughts on Watkins mate?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I believe he broke his leg.
I would personally like to see him given another chance if he gets himself fit - he does have ability.

I thought it was serious ligament damage again, I liked him but can’t see him playing for us again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I believe he broke his leg.
I would personally like to see him given another chance if he gets himself fit - he does have ability.

I thought it was serious ligament damage again, I liked him but can’t see him playing for us again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

These reports would suggest he has had surgery for ACL/MCL damage, which is typically worse than a broken leg:-

Galatasaray's on-loan forward Andone out for season

Galatasaray forward Andone undergoes surgery

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He won’t see this as I am on his ignore list.

Thanks Harry. As a bit of a pedant myself, you take the bleedin’ biscuit you dullard.

Tbf of instead of have grinds my gears soooooo much so we should let H have this. I Did find it hilarious that the poster used the correct ‘their’ in the same post :lol:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Fulham win. Us in for Watkins. Job done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
No joke, Leeds lot are expecting to complete this signing.

Could be fun.

He was born in Torquay, so the lure of the seaside in the South may swing it in our favour, if we do decide to make a bid.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not shown anything in the handful of games I’ve watched him but clearly is a talent...!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He was born in Torquay, so the lure of the seaside in the South may swing it in our favour, if we do decide to make a bid.

The distance from Torquay to here is roughly the same as from here to Sheffield, so I'm not sure that theory quite stands up :lolol:

(Or Cleethorpes, if you want a seaside town)

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Bit of perspective required. It was one game.

The guy has scored 26 goals in the Championship. We’ve seen first hand what a fantastic player Maupay is. I have no doubt there’ll be a host of Premier League suiters lining up bids in the next week.

Incidentally Leeds fans are very confident this is in the bag already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here