Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brian Horton / Football, the Albion and Me podcast

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
Episode 15 of Football, the Albion and Me is out now with Brian Horton.

Brian talks about his spells at the club as a player and manager - some of the best and worst times in Albion's history, picks his best 5-a-side team from players he's worked with, and talks about his early career - there may even be an explanation for Phil Brown's bizarre half-time team-talk during his time at Hull.

Listen (links to all podcast platforms and providers): Football, the Albion and Me podcast
Please do share on Twitter
If you can, leave a review on Apple Podcasts.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Great listen many thanks. Nobby remembers a lot of detail from his time with us, a true football nut and lovely guy.

My hero, Nobby Horton.

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
Great listen many thanks. Nobby remembers a lot of detail from his time with us, a true football nut and lovely guy.

My hero, Nobby Horton.

Thanks for this review - I know it seems silly but please do leave reviews at Apple Podcasts too - algorithms mean more Albion fans will see it the more reviews there are (I’m told!).

The support for this so far has been superb, but please do keep spreading the word on social media etc to help keep it going!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Thanks for this review - I know it seems silly but please do leave reviews at Apple Podcasts too - algorithms mean more Albion fans will see it the more reviews there are (I’m told!).

The support for this so far has been superb, but please do keep spreading the word on social media etc to help keep it going!

Will do, really well handled interview

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here