Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Music and theatre in Covid-19 era.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Finally recieved the email we've been waiting for, from the Royal Albert Hall, cancelling our Nov 2020 date to see Jools Holland.
Now moved to Nov 2021, where our tickets will be still valid.
Anyone else experiencing cancellations of music and theatre events, due to CV19.
:thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I wasn't so lucky when I saw him a few years back at Borde Hill Gardens, he was all " Boogie Woogie " and it was a crock of shite.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Finally recieved the email we've been waiting for, from the Royal Albert Hall, cancelling our Nov 2020 date to see Jools Holland.
Anyone else experiencing cancellations of music and theatre events, due to CV19.

Yes! Had something moved from start of lockdown to September, not sure that will happen.
My last credit card bill was a bit confusing, stuff cancelled and money refunded. It would appear you only get face value of tickets back, not booking fee, fulfillment etc. :angry:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Caribou at the Dome has just been pushed back again, this time to May 21. Can't see any gigs going ahead this winter, personally.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
We've just had Kiwanuka at the Brighton Centre moved from this November to spring 2021. Still got my fingers crossed that I'll get to see Thee Oh Sees this November, however.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I typically go to around 30-40 gigs a year, I reckon I have had around 10 gigs affected and have completely lost touch with my cancellations, ticket cost donations to the band, re-arrangements and refunds. But, I have just bought tickets for a newly announced Blanck Mass gig in January and am about to buy tickets for a Fuzz gig later next year. Otherwise, I’ll sort everything out, and work out what’s going on, when gigs begin again in earnest.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Stranglers 10/20 to 4/21
A-Ha 11/20 to 5/21
Ricky Gervais 4/20 to 11/20 - will be put back again for sure

i doubt they will take place then or anything else like Glastonbury. 2022 at the earliest and only if we have been given Bill Gates vaccine and can prove it with a health passport

This is the new world by the way for anyone not keeping up

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I typically go to around 30-40 gigs a year, I reckon I have had around 10 gigs affected and have completely lost touch with my cancellations, ticket cost donations to the band, re-arrangements and refunds. But, I have just bought tickets for a newly announced Blanck Mass gig in January and am about to buy tickets for a Fuzz gig later next year. Otherwise, I’ll sort everything out, and work out what’s going on, when gigs begin again in earnest.

Does he have his own venue in his back garden :D

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Does he have his own venue in his back garden :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here