Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New shirt poll

Do you like our new home shirt

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So let’s find out who is liking and disliking this new shirt by length of Albion sentence!

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
I can't understand how grow men can get annoyed by new kits every year. The people moaning about it are usually the same people who say "anyone over the age of 14 should grow up and not wear replica shirts" :lolol:

I personally like it and it's a refreshing change. Retro shirts are very much the in thing at the moment and why not pay homage to the '83 Cup Final shirt? According to numerous polls over the years it's been a lot of people's favourite kit.

Some people on here are acting like we've done a Cardiff and gone for a completely different colour altogether! I'm sure we'll be back to stripes this time next year.

:albion2:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Yes, I like it but don't doubt that Errea would've done a better job of it.

I have wanted one with a collar for ages, but it looks a bit big and floppy, the collars on the Amex first season shirts were great.

Also :needpics:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can't understand how grow men can get annoyed by new kits every year. The people moaning about it are usually the same people who say "anyone over the age of 14 should grow up and not wear replica shirts" :lolol:

I personally like it and it's a refreshing change. Retro shirts are very much the in thing at the moment and why not pay homage to the '83 Cup Final shirt? According to numerous polls over the years it's been a lot of people's favourite kit.

Some people on here are acting like we've done a Cardiff and gone for a completely different colour altogether! I'm sure we'll be back to stripes this time next year.

:albion2:

So not liking it automatically makes you annoyed?

But grown men with fat guts should not wear replica football shirts (Especially tight ones) anymore than mostly bald men should have ponytails or men over 30 wear white trainers or women over 50 have really long dyed hair :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How about:-

'What's the best song to accompany the new shirt?' :facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports