Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Last game of the season

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Can anybody remember the last time we won our last game of the season? I'm struggling?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did we beat Wolves in the last game of the season at the Amex? Or was that penultimate game?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Did we beat Wolves in the last game of the season at the Amex? Or was that penultimate game?

Which Wolves player had his shirt thrown back at him from the Wolves crowd?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Jamie O'Hara got dogs abuse from both sets of fans after putting in zero effort whilst his team was getting relegated.

Think he made some gesture to Wolves fans in relation to earning loads of money.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Had this recently as someone thought it was O’Hara but it wasn’t. Defender - can’t remember his name!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Forest away? Although technically I suppose that wasn't, as we lost in the play-offs.

Forest away in 13-14 season was our previous last win on the last day of the season. Wolves was the season before. Obviously we had play off games those two seasons so they weren’t our last games of those seasons. If you want to discount them then our previous win on last day of the season was 09-10 season when we beat Yeovil 1-0 at home.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Forest away in 13-14 season was our previous last win on the last day of the season. Wolves was the season before. Obviously we had play off games those two seasons so they weren’t our last games of those seasons. If you want to discount them then our previous win on last day of the season was 09-10 season when we beat Yeovil 1-0 at home.

Was the Yeovil game Poyets first season? If so I’m thinking Dicker or Forster scores that goal?! And I refuse to google it!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Was the Yeovil game Poyets first season? If so I’m thinking Dicker or Forster scores that goal?! And I refuse to google it!

Yes it was Poyets first season, Elliott Bennett scores our goal if I remember correctly.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes it was Poyets first season, Elliott Bennett scores our goal if I remember correctly.

Ah damn! I may be getting mixed up with the Stockport game?! Maybe Dicker shot and Forster followed it up - great escape season with Slade...?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here