• Lack of dental hygiene previously

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • Smoke screen, he’s in talks with Celtic/A.N Other

Votes: 41 42.7%

• Total voters

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
With GP giving the reason for Duffers absence from the squad this afternoon being him needing emergency dental work.
What do we guess the reason for this was?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
With GP giving the reason for Duffers absence from the squad this afternoon being him needing emergency dental work.

He was chatting to Uncle Tony about the new manager who didn't have a clue because he had split up the D & D combo. Tony smiled and Duffy was stopped on his way home by 2 individuals who shall never be identified although one of them has a bandage on his right hand.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Too many sweeties over lockdown.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Could-we-really-be-warned-it-s-unsafe-to-drink-one-pint-of-beer_wrbm_large.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This thread is somewhat disrespectful.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Abscess caused by gritting his teeth on subs bench for most of season.

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Duffy's tweet:
Beautiful final day win that the lads ���� not there today because I had to get 4 teeth out off my mouth which was nasty! All in all good season from everyone now looking forward to next season to see this club go forward ��⚪

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Impacted Wisdom teeth? Dentists haven't been doing routine stuff because of Covid. We were already safe. Might take him a couple of weeks to recover. Short pre season. If that's it, made sense to have it done asap.

Appreciate that's a dull theory.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
If there is actually any genetic relation (same surname, same vague area of the country but its a very common surname); the Duffys seem to have cursed wisdom teeth.

I'm stuck waiting for an appointment (due to COVID, its not considered emergency so it has to wait, even privately) to get two removed. Which have actually ended up at 90 degrees to their proper direction, flat in the jaw not poking up. That'll leave me with one of the upper ones; the other basically came out dead and fell apart painlessly a few years later; just leaving a few bits to be extracted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here