Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] One year from now...

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Please...

18 - Leeds
19 - Villa
20 - Palace

They may also be competing with West Brom, Play Off winners, West Ham and I can see someone half decent this year having a melt down next season (Sheffield United, Newcastle or Burnley) all 3 a highly drilled and disciplined sides who could come unstuck due to injuries

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
No way West Brom will survive. And whoever wins the play-offs will more than likely be cut adrift too

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
No way West Brom will survive. And whoever wins the play-offs will more than likely be cut adrift too

Workmanlike is the strongest compliment you can give them. They are going to need a serious improvement in personnel to avoid relegation

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Can't we have it

18 - Palace
19 - Villa
20 - Leeds

and Palace going down on goal difference to a 95th minute final day goal ?

Or score a goal to keep themselves up...only to be marginally ruled out by VAR.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
If I had to choose between Palace and Leeds, I'd choose Leeds.

And I really hate Palace.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Scored by Everton’s Zaha assisted by Bolaise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scored by Everton’s Zaha from a pen.

Zaha clearly dived for the pen miles outside the area, but the on-pitch ref, The Complete And Utter Shyster, inexplicably missed it; and all the VAR cameras were off due to a power failure.

For the pen itself, the ball was placed two yards closer to the goal than the spot, and Zaha dribbled it forward 4 yards before unleashing a pathetic effort that hit the post, bounced back, struck the back of the keeper’s head and slowly rolled towards the line.

Did it cross?

The pundits in the studio were adamant that not all the ball had crossed all the line (apart from Glenn Murray, who swore blind it had). Everyone watching at home knew it hadn’t.

Regrettably for Palace, Hawkeye was malfunctioning at the time, and even though it indicated ‘no goal’, it had to be ignored because of the malfunction, leaving the decision in the hands of the ref, who gave it.

After the final whistle, The Complete And Utter Shyster is captured laughing uncontrollably - a scene that makes the pre-game montage at the Amex for the next 5 years.

After a failed appeal against relegation six months after the event (when they are sitting rock bottom of the Championship with a P 18, L 18 record), Palace are dismayed when a recording of a telephone conversation made just after the game between The Complete And Utter Shyster and an unknown person is leaked:

Dean: Are we square now?
Person: Not quite. I’ll be in touch...

Shortly thereafter, Mike Dean is dismissed from being a ref and is filmed shouting at seagulls on the Palace pier.

Last edited:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
One year from now?
"We'll be millionaires Rodney",
Oh and Albion will just miss out on qualifying for The Europa League as Palace, Leeds and Villa are all relegated.

:O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here