Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Thanks West Ham

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I think Watford & Bournemouth have better players than Villa so am happy with the final standings

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Well, Arsenal aren't completely blameless are they?

Looking at timings, that nice man Nigel Pearson was sacked before the Villa v Arse game. The Watford chaiman called that result wrong.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
I think Watford & Bournemouth have better players than Villa so am happy with the final standings
But won't villa just spend another £130m in the transfer window.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Well done West Ham. One job, beat relegation threatened Villa at home to finish in 15th spot beating #teamlikeBrighton. Instead you meander along to a draw and gift the Albion an extra £2million

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
But won't villa just spend another £130m in the transfer window.

They haven't really got much for that money except a large wage bill. They still hugely rely on Grealish to unlock something magical, I don't think any of the rest of their squad are an improvement on our players

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
They haven't really got much for that money except a large wage bill. They still hugely rely on Grealish to unlock something magical, I don't think any of the rest of their squad are an improvement on our players

Villa will splash the cash again though. They can’t keep signing duds.

I’d rather Bournemouth or Watford stayed up.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Since Watford couldn't get anything against Arsenal, what happened today was actually the next best thing. West Ham winning would have saved Bmuff and put us 16th. F*ck that.

I'd have prefered Watford to stay up and Villa to go down, but since that wasn't possible, everything worked out as well as it could.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

This.

Barber should be sending two pillaging squads to Watford & Bournemouth to snatch anything of value they have.

I’d start off with Brooks and Sarr.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
This.

Barber should be sending two pillaging squads to Watford & Bournemouth to snatch anything of value they have.

I’d start off with Brooks and Sarr.

Bournemouth have created a useful attacking force but have missed Brooks a lot this season. Watford have plenty of decent players who fit into a style/philosophy but have been screwed over my a chairman who wants to keep sacking managers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here