Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 25/07/20

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Here we go then - somewhat later than scheduled, the final round of fixtures of the 2019/20 Premier League season...

Arsenal v Watford - Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD
Burnley v Brighton & Hove Albion - Sky Sports Arena
Chelsea v Wolves - Sky Sports Football
Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur - Sky Sports Action
Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Sky Sports Golf
Leicester City v Man Utd - Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD
Man City v Norwich City - Sky One / Pick
Newcastle United v Liverpool - BT Sport 2 / BT Sport Extra 2
Southampton v Sheffield United - Sky Sports Mix
West Ham v Aston Villa - BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Extra 1 / BT Sport Ultimate

Screenshot 2020-07-25 at 22.34.18.png

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That long red row of Ls against the 14th placed team is deeply pleasing, isn't it?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Norwich going for a double over City :whistle:

That's only going to happen if some sort of handicap is applied, such as City players only being allowed to use their wrong foot, and playing blindfolded, and loaning Kepa in goal for one match.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Did we win?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And Benteke scored two of them, which is roughly 2.0 above his XG for the season.

I wonder what his goal bonus is, to run alongside the £120,000 per week? At least they've saved plenty there over the last three seasons (six goals!).

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Did we win?

Yes, and Rodriguez openly admitted to being part of the National Front on Sky Sports Arena

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I will be watching our game on telly with the sound down, and have Sky Sports news on the laptop with the sound up.
Who says men can't multitask.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I will be watching our game on telly with the sound down, and have Sky Sports news on the laptop with the sound up.
Who says men can't multitask.

Yep and the missus will bring me beer. Today, she has one job and one job only:D
Yes, yes, I know. Before you all report me to the chauvinist police bear in mind that if my good lady were to hear me utter such words, she would drop me and then kick my unconscious body???

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It would be nice if we could win, West Ham and Villa draw and Watford beat Arsenal. The cherry on top would be if Everton cuff Bmuff and Spurs cuff Palace.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
It would be nice if we could win, West Ham and Villa draw and Watford beat Arsenal. The cherry on top would be if Everton cuff Bmuff and Spurs cuff Palace.

And Norwich get something to leave just one pissant club with a row of Ls in the form column.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here