Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Saturdat Drinking thread.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So, to start I’m having a Mikkeller Blow Out Dry Hopped IPA at 6%. It’s hot and sticky and this is perfect.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
"To start"?

Are you sure you haven't had a little pre-Saturdat warm up already :lolol:

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South
My favorite thread of the week! Drinking an embarrassingly high number of more Bad Boy La Croix’s (white claw mango) and starting a 6 hour smoke on some baby back ribs and candied pork belly for my wife as she finishes up another 24 hour shift at the hospital! Cheers!

FEmYYzQ.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mikkeller Heated Seats Hazy Pale, 4.9%

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
About to open a Anspach & Hobday " The IPA" that I picked up from the Dark Star shop last week, then its a few bottles of Oakham Citra and maybe a snort of Sloe Gin.. Nice not having to worry about getting a result at Burnley.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Had a

La Trappe Dubbel

7%

earlier.

Now on

Bokkelul
Brouwerij de Eeuwige Jeugd

7%

I forgot to cancel my Beer52 subscription and now find myself with a dozen bottles of hipster hangover juice and a couple of bags of spicy chick pea snacks.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Fürst Wiacek Collab with Wylam. Aeronaut IPA – Dry hopped with Idaho 7, Citra & Amarillo. 6.8 %

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Just killed an ice cold bottle of Long Blond from the nice people at the Long Man brewery and it was so dang nice I'm gonna treat myself to another one. Arrival of curry from Indian Summer imminent so just getting the taste buds mobilised!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mikkeller “Black” , a statement imperial stout made with Champagne yeast and registering at 17.5%! “Very rich whisky, vanilla, oak and chocolate flavors followed by warming liquorice on the finish.”

It’s warming my insides.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Excellent pint of Bengal Tiger from our local outlet, Bond Brews. Loving the click and collect culture that's been spurred on by Covid��

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Mikkeller “Black” , a statement imperial stout made with Champagne yeast and registering at 17.5%! “Very rich whisky, vanilla, oak and chocolate flavors followed by warming liquorice on the finish.”

It’s warming my insides.

Hope you don’t see that again in a few hours time....

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

It’s warming my insides.

Are you describing a drink or a dessert? :smile:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

It’s warming my insides.

And it will tomorrow morning HT no doubt.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I was thinking of starting a Sundat Liquifreshemnt thread . . . . But this will do

Claret in reserve for the beef bourguignon later . . . . And a case of punk IPA to wet ones whistle watching kickball

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I got a box/crate for an online replacement for a beer festival which was on yesterday. 24 different bottles/cans; mix of Irish and UK breweries primarily but some European and US ones.

Only got to 11, so there's 13 more left for today/tomorrow most likely by the end of it. Very heavily towards IPAs, NEIPAs and sours seeing as its a summer festival but there's a stout and a 10% imperial in the next few cans.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Four pints of a 4% bitter from the Foghorn (forgot the name on the walk home) to go with some spicy scratchings

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

It’s warming my insides.

:clap: that is the most pretentious sounding drink I have heard for ages :thumbsup:

Normandy dry cider here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here