Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Wiley - WTF !

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Wiley has spent the last 12 hours on a huge anti Jewish rant on Twitter .

Been waiting to see a response from all the well know celebs who are very vocal about racism ....,.Still waiting...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Wiley has spent the last 12 hours on a huge anti Jewish rant on Twitter .

Been waiting to see a response from all the well know celebs who are very vocal about racism ....,.Still waiting...

EDIT - he's on about Grime artist Wiley who appears to have been dropped by his management company who are urging the police to investigate over the tweets.

Meanwhile, most "well known celebs" will have spent the last 12 hours in bed.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Let me guess.

This is a 'whataboutery' thread by someone who is beside himself with fury about 'BLM'.

Meanwhile, I gather from the radio this morning a 'grime artist' called 'Wiley' has just taken a Sheffield Wednesday-sized dump on his own career. The soppy racist plum.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Wiley is the correct spelling . Look on Twitter there’s a whole steam . He quite a well known grime artist has almost half a million followers .

Not the first time either . Ice Cube was quite nasty previously but this takes it to a whole new level . Just read twitter have now suspended him for 12 hours and that was only after 15,000 complaints over night . Not sure what difference that’s going to make !

Seems to me , Twitter takes action against most overt racism nowadays especially if it’s repeated by the poster but open season if it’s against Jewish people .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Let me guess.

This is a 'whataboutery' thread by someone who is beside himself with fury about 'BLM'.

Meanwhile, I gather from the radio this morning a 'grime artist' called 'Wiley' has just taken a Sheffield Wednesday-sized dump on his own career. The soppy racist plum.

What a great turn of phrase :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's a rapper I've never heard of with about 400k followers.

Some seriously disturbed stuff going on in his head.

https://twitter.com/WileyCEO

Yes, I edited that post for that reason. OP was correct with his target and the replies were not. OP was not correct about anti-racists not replying - see screenshot. BTW I have not changed your post, clicked Edit instead of Reply initially.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Let me guess.

Meanwhile, I gather from the radio this morning a 'grime artist' called 'Wiley' has just taken a Sheffield Wednesday-sized dump on his own career. The soppy racist plum.[/QUOTE

This has nothing to do with BLM Harry Wilson , I never said it did .

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks I didn’t see that but he’s not really a well known celebrity nor is it the condemnation I was seeking , surely it should be the response everyone should be seeking ..

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why do any people with public facing careers spout their views on Twitter? An absolute minefield.

I'd employ a professional to handle my Twitter account and use it only for positive fan engagement and promotions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here