Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Fridat dinking thread

Pickles

May 5, 2014
So, what are you chaps on this evening?

After a days graft, and good news of a beautiful friends operation going well yesterday, I've decided to open one or two ICE COLD Punks.

Surely, there is no better thirst quencher out there, with the hit of the Chinook hop, so sweetly bitter and hop hitting. imagespunk.jpg

Attachments

• icpunk.jpg
    icpunk.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 74

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
This afternoon I'll mainly be drinking Northern Monk ( Faith) DSC_0053.JPG
The pink drink behind is nothing to do with me

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
After today's news about this bloody virus, probably anything I can get my hands on.Wine, Beer, Scotch, Wood Alcohol

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Another old thread bounce? Tsk.

Never mind, let's go with it. Today I have delved into the Quaff supplies for a Bardos Ribera del Duero Reserva to go with a Poco Loco delivery (see Restaurant 2020 thread in a few minutes for how that worked)

Should I need to delve in further there's a Wolff Dry Pinot Noir Rose in the fridge.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Two glasses Of Sauvignon Blanc and some Comte at a jazz listening bar after work. I have swung by Mikkeller on my way home as they have Nelson Sauvin Brut 2020 which is a 9% Belgian Wild Ale hopped with Sauvin hops and aged in Chardonnay barrels

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’m on the wagon for a while and waved goodbye to booze yesterday evening with some Whitstable Bay IPA, some Peroni’s and a Sauvignon blanc, and some other bits served up by my mate.
Nice garden beers and a laugh but feeling it today.
So tonight I’ve had a lime and soda, a glass of milk and I’m gonna have a cup of tea now.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mikkeller Henry and his Sisters Brut IPA with Riesling

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Just a pint of fresh hophead . . . . And some claret. I say some, I think there's 1 or 2ml left in the bottom this morning.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Quick heads up for anyone wishing to tick some 'never tried them' boxes on their list. B&M have a case of 12 x 335 cans from Brooklyn Brewery, New York at £7.99.
Cans state brewed in NYC rather than UK.
I picked mine up last week up north but if in the Bexhill area worth a look.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here