Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Foot head thing
Kilian FUThing.jpg

And also, if you accidentally search for Lucas Kilian girlfriend instead of Luca... things are weird
Kilian WA... what.jpg

Dapper as **** tho

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Er heißt Luca.
Er wohnt im zweiten Stock.

I see the plan.
If we purchase all the defenders in the world then surely we can't fail to score.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
The first Bundesliga player to test positive for coronavirus said on Monday he had been "really scared" as he suffered from the illness.

Paderborn's Luca Kilian, 20, was the first case of COVID-19 in the German top-flight which has been postponed until at least April 2 due to the pandemic.

The Germany Under-21 international had missed seven matches since suffering a muscle injury in late-January but his club's last match was the March 6 loss to Cologne.

"It started on March 10 with a little bit of irritation in the throat. The day after I had a headache but I kept training" he told newspaper Westfalen-Blatt

"On March 12 I had the first of my hot flushes and a day later they were really strong. Fever and strong shivers. It was then I started being really scared for the first time.

"It took four days for the fever to drop, and after that I felt better every day," he added.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sign him and then send him on loan to The Champions of Europe

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Never heard of him .................... tick
Another CB? .............. tick
Covid-19 (he's a sicknote) ................. tick

Sing him up!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sign him and loan him straight to Leeds to replace their outgoing Ben White.

No, that's young Roberts' job - or Clarke's, or Ostigaard's. We surely need to offer them a helping hand, especially after we loaned them White on the basis that he was rubbish and could Bielsa work some sort of magic on him, please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here