Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Travelodge Free Rooms

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
In the middle of a massive argument with Travelodge Hotels. Their advert states 500,000 free rooms. Book a room at a participating hotel and get another night free. Must be saver rate, booked by midnight 24th July and for dates between 1st August and 30th November.
Very bored and thinking of a few days away I started a search. Nothing from my usual list so moved on to other towns, nothing. Tried weird places no one goes to, nothing. Has anyone managed to get a free night out of Travelodge?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
In the middle of a massive argument with Travelodge Hotels. Their advert states 500,000 free rooms. Book a room at a participating hotel and get another night free. Must be saver rate, booked by midnight 24th July and for dates between 1st August and 30th November.
Very bored and thinking of a few days away I started a search. Nothing from my usual list so moved on to other towns, nothing. Tried weird places no one goes to, nothing. Has anyone managed to get a free night out of Travelodge?

Not surprised. A while back they were advertising rooms from £x (I think it was about £19) and I thought it would be nice to have a little cheap break somewhere random, just to have a change of scene. Did their site offer a choice of searching for these £19 nights? - did it bu88ery!
You just had to look at a hotel of your choice, open it and see if it had any £19 nights. I looked at loads - not a £19 night anywhere in site. Out of bloody mindedness I sat and went through what must have been almost the lot, and eventually fond one - just one!

At Stansted airport....................

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Lytham St. Annes 2 nights 6th and 7th October is available under the free offer, I suspect you foolishly wanted something in August or the early part of September

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Not surprised. A while back they were advertising rooms from £x (I think it was about £19) and I thought it would be nice to have a little cheap break somewhere random, just to have a change of scene. Did their site offer a choice of searching for these £19 nights? - did it bu88ery!
You just had to look at a hotel of your choice, open it and see if it had any £19 nights. I looked at loads - not a £19 night anywhere in site. Out of bloody mindedness I sat and went through what must have been almost the lot, and eventually fond one - just one!

At Stansted airport....................

Was it a nice break? What did you get up to? Pop over to Bishop's Stortford for a curry? Take the other half for a walk around Hatfield Forest? Go plane spotting for one of the rare Ryanair Boeing 737-800's?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I’m looking at Peak District for a weekend in November and used it last night

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Was it a nice break? What did you get up to? Pop over to Bishop's Stortford for a curry? Take the other half for a walk around Hatfield Forest? Go plane spotting for one of the rare Ryanair Boeing 737-800's?

Strangely enough I decided against driving 200 miles or so for a Monday night mini-break in Stansted!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here