Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Good luck Chris..,

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Right time for him to go but still our best manager. Just wished it turned out better and he was still here. Nicest manager there is. Good luck to him but it's a shame it's at a club i'm not keen on.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
All the best Chris, he's the right man for them

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Confirmed now. Well done Chris and good choice BC. Be interesting to see who he brings in.

Stephens, Kayal, Duffy, Button (2nd to Maenpa of course) on a permanent. Murray and Connolly on loan. Sam Baldock from Reading...

Sidwell and Rosenior in as first team coaches. Colin Calderwood still in the bin the bloody traitor.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Was on a zoom call with him last week that I got invited to through work as they do a lot of stuff with the prostate charity he is an ambassador for.

He had nothing but good things to say about the Albion. Real class act. Hope he does really well down there.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
At least when we play them we know he will try and stay in game for 70 mins then hopes it opens up

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Stephens, Kayal, Duffy, Button (2nd to Maenpa of course) on a permanent. Murray and Connolly on loan. Sam Baldock from Reading...

Sidwell and Rosenior in as first team coaches. Colin Calderwood still in the bin the bloody traitor.

"getting the band back together"

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
will watch this with interest the same way Norwich fans watched us.

Should be fascinating to see if follows same path.

Hope it does , Bristol city are as big as us and deserve a shot up there

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
will watch this with interest the same way Norwich fans watched us.

Should be fascinating to see if follows same path.

Hope it does , Bristol city are as big as us and deserve a shot up there

I MIGHT forgive them for the “Better luck next year Brighton” banner and being such dicks post the Millennium Play Off game :lolol:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Excellent news for Chris and for City. I've read that Chris is careful about the places he agrees to work and wants to see potential for a project. I suspect that he could have been working sooner had he not been so careful about selecting a club that he has every chance of making better. I really hope that it's a success for him.

If any City fans read this, you may be underwhelmed at present by his reputation for caution, but Chris is the ultimate professional in everything he does. He will work relentlessly to prepare your players and will be unstinting in finding ways to turn his famous 'fine margins' in your favour. You will be proud to have the man associated with your club: honourable, determined, calm and decent. His work on and off the field for Brighton helped lift us to somewhere that I had thought I would never see and did it in a manner that expressed deep humanity, humility and care for his fellow man. I hope that you get promoted and that we are still around for him to bring his team to the Amex. A lot of us would like the chance to pay our respects and express the thanks that we didn't get to say on his departure.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Excellent news for Chris and for City. I've read that Chris is careful about the places he agrees to work and wants to see potential for a project. I suspect that he could have been working sooner had he not been so careful about selecting a club that he has every chance of making better. I really hope that it's a success for him.

If any City fans read this, you may be underwhelmed at present by his reputation for caution, but Chris is the ultimate professional in everything he does. He will work relentlessly to prepare your players and will be unstinting in finding ways to turn his famous 'fine margins' in your favour. You will be proud to have the man associated with your club: honourable, determined, calm and decent. His work on and off the field for Brighton helped lift us to somewhere that I had thought I would never see and did it in a manner that expressed deep humanity, humility and care for his fellow man. I hope that you get promoted and that we are still around for him to bring his team to the Amex. A lot of us would like the chance to pay our respects and express the thanks that we didn't get to say on his departure.

������

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

They also need warning that they will be biting their nails to the quick if they are winning 1-0 with 15 mins to go however dominant they have been previously. “Keep what we’ve got” seems to me to be a Hughton mantra late in the game. The defence is so well organised that you’ll be OK most of the time though :smile:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
They also need warning that they will be biting their nails to the quick if they are winning 1-0 with 15 mins to go however dominant they have been previously. “Keep what we’ve got” seems to me to be a Hughton mantra late in the game. The defence is so well organised that you’ll be OK most of the time though :smile:

That's true too. I'm still not quite recovered from the last fifteen after QPR got back to 1-2 at Loftus Road. I was only listening on the radio. I don't know how the travelling fans coped.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Good move for him to take a season out.
No surprise he's back in the game.

City have been knocking on the door of the playoffs for a while.
Can see him getting them into the playoffs next season or possibly better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here