Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Good luck Chris..,

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Well maybe you should ask your dad then why he thinks Celtic would offer CH a job?

As for a Prem team that starts badly, I can't honestly see any looking to CH as their saviour.

Maybe they have asked about his availability in the past ?

I know you can't

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The ''Right Jobs'' came along at the wrong time when he wasn't ready to get back in to work

Then the ''Wrong Jobs'' came along at the right time when he was ready to get back into work.

My Dad was desperate for him to go to Celtic when they got knocked out of the Champions League at the First Hurdle for the 3rd Season running last week.

Other jobs will come up but the problem now is. It is going to be a Club which probably starts badly in the Championship or the PL and is under achieving which is a shame but that's life.

Good Points he made about the BLM movement in that interview though because it keeps that at the Forefront of people's thoughts especially with the US Election Coming up and the UK having quite a lot of Postal Voters for that Election.

Would have been a great move from Celtic and perhaps they would have decided to give it a go... if they werent shite.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Maybe - instead of a flippant remark - you could point out what is 'wrong' with the comment I made.

well, it's the same comment you always make, on a football themed thread, and you always get the same answer;

from various albion fans :shrug::shrug:

and then you do it again

ad nauseam

:shrug:

:moo:

:ffsparr:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Good luck. I really hope he does well for them. I was going to say I hope we get them in FA cup so we can show our appreciation to him, but with covid not likely

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Great news - fantastic he's got a decent job at last!

And with their recent record, it's not going to be hard to do a better job than his predecessor...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here