Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Any garden landscapers on here ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looking for someone to remodel a small garden following a conservatory installation (planned but not done yet) - will involve levelling a sloping lawn and replacing with a split level with artificial grass on the higher level and a paved lower area - ideally incorporating existing patio/low wall etc. Total area around 8m x 6m.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Looking for someone to remodel a small garden following a conservatory installation (planned but not done yet) - will involve levelling a sloping lawn and replacing with a split level with artificial grass on the higher level and a paved lower area - ideally incorporating existing patio/low wall etc. Total area around 8m x 6m.

Local lad, done a bit of work for us, very good.

http://www.grovegardens.co.uk/contact-grove-gardens/

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
This thread will give you plenty of advice, but I believe there are one or two on there that may actually do it

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?379071-Gardeners-Question-Time

If you're willing to put up with the stick you'll get for artificial grass :wink:

Maybe he is retired? Artificial grass saves having a mower and strimmer, no nasty accidents.
The dog also does not bring mud into the house. The only thing is if he shuffles his paws while wearing his dog boots, he gets a static shock from his mouth while eating out his metal dog bowl.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Edie Lancaster is a guy I normally recommend...quick google will find his details ..if not pm me

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This thread will give you plenty of advice, but I believe there are one or two on there that may actually do it

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?379071-Gardeners-Question-Time

If you're willing to put up with the stick you'll get for artificial grass :wink:

I'll take the stick.....conscious decision based on :
Got several pals who have it and looks fine
House backs on woodland, soil is awful and we have constant mole problems
I don't like any form of gardening - zero interest
Alternative would be fully paved or similar............

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

I have just had a lovely artificial grass installed in my back garden. Beautiful job. Happy to PM details or email a photo of their work as I'm very proud of it.

captain nobby

Feb 2, 2009

pm you

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
He's more of a Vespa man . . . . oh, and a MK1 Cortina man . . . . I've known him 30 odd years!

hmmm, he lives across the road from me, your right it is a Vespa :lolol: and I had four back in the 80s early 90s / he looked at me blankly when I asked him if he used to go on the rallies, and if he was an old scooterboy ???

He has Damn good hair, I would kill for his hair :lolol:

Yes, I'm working for one now as it happens, just temp whilst on Furlough.

Conquest Landscapes.

Based in Haywards Heath/Burgess Hill on Isaacs Lane.

Excellent standard of work, have won awards and exhibit at Chelsea Flower Show every year.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Had my garden redone couple of years ago . 40 ft by 25 ft . Took a week , looks really good . 2 men working 8-5 all the time . Paid £5k . The gardeners have now moved to Spain !

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
hmmm, he lives across the road from me, your right it is a Vespa :lolol: and I had four back in the 80s early 90s / he looked at me blankly when I asked him if he used to go on the rallies, and if he was an old scooterboy ???

He has Damn good hair, I would kill for his hair :lolol:

he does have at least one Lambretta . . . If not 2 still, and yes hair . . . Git! Although It's windier over 6' . . . Thats my excuse anyway.

Good guy, good gardner too and runs a sound fair business.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here