Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Championship players that might interest us?

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Eze, he looks very good scored a fabulous goal tonight too possibly out of reach for us already?
Watkins, scored goals all season could be decent if they don’t go up
Grant, scored goals in an average Huddersfield team
Jed Wallace, creative winger for millwall but at 26 not sure if he’d be a fit for us but definitely improving
Butland, if anyone could coax him back to his best it’ll be the manager and back room team here could be a snip too

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
Benrahma and Watkins at Brentford but Benrahma already getting attention from Chelsea and Arsenal.
Maybe we should sign Kalvin Phillips if he can't stand to be separated from Ben White.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I really like Matty Cash from Nottingham (right back though and we got a decent one), and Matt Grimes from Swansea.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I really like Matty Cash from Nottingham (right back though and we got a decent one), and Matt Grimes from Swansea.

Wasn't there talk of Potter bringing Grimes with him last summer? I'm sure that was the rumour

I'd like to raid Brentford for Watkins.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think West Ham got one of the best in Jarrod Bowen, I think he has really helped them improve.

A lot depends on whether Brentford get promoted. Benrahma is excellent but would command a big enough fee that Brentford might not need to sell anyone else. Watkins, Mbeumo are decent.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Wasn't there talk of Potter bringing Grimes with him last summer? I'm sure that was the rumour

I'd like to raid Brentford for Watkins.

Yes, a bit of talk. I dont know if Potter wants to sign his old players though, it doesnt seem like it. There's 3-4 players (Grimes, Roberts, Rodon primarly) at Swansea that would be decent/promising additions to the squad, but dont think it will happen, just like he didnt sign any players from ÖFK to Swansea though surely it would have made some sense.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Benrahma and Watkins at Brentford but Benrahma already getting attention from Chelsea and Arsenal.
Maybe we should sign Kalvin Phillips if he can't stand to be separated from Ben White.

Could cause conflict with the bearded man boy, three's a crowd and all that.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Jed Wallace :lol: RIP BG x

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Eze, he looks very good scored a fabulous goal tonight too possibly out of reach for us already?

First I'd really seen of him tonight for QPR, but he really impressed me. Quite apart from his excellent goal, his touch control and strength on the ball really stood out. Reminded me of a younger (decent) Adebayor. A bit raw, but a real handful and I think if Potter got hold of him, he could be the business.

Must be a worth a £15m bid.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
First I'd really seen of him tonight for QPR, but he really impressed me. Quite apart from his excellent goal, his touch control and strength on the ball really stood out. Reminded me of a younger (decent) Adebayor. A bit raw, but a real handful and I think if Potter got hold of him, he could be the business.

You could change your name

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld

They’d laugh at us if we offered that amount I’d say we’d need to break our transfer record to get him

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
one brentford player i like a lot id their midfielder da silva, i think he would really offer us that goal threat.
apart from that, there's the obvious ones like benrahma, watkins, eze

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I couldn't even name one. Shamefully i don't watch that league no more.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Yes, a bit of talk. I dont know if Potter wants to sign his old players though, it doesnt seem like it. There's 3-4 players (Grimes, Roberts, Rodon primarly) at Swansea that would be decent/promising additions to the squad, but dont think it will happen, just like he didnt sign any players from ÖFK to Swansea though surely it would have made some sense.

Joe Rodon is the nephew of Chris, who had a brief spell with Albion for the last few months of their Division One days back in 1983 (he actually made his debut when coming on for the final 15 minutes of football in the top division - for 34 years - against Norwich in May 1983).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here