Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The King is dead. Long live the King.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sadly, King Kayal is leaving us.

[TWEET]1285968229115080704[/TWEET]

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Always be a legend.

Lovely player, shame Hughton didn’t back him quite enough for my liking but I guess we can’t argue with the outcome of that

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Spot the current contracted players in this photo :down:

I count two?

00C5FB19-35A0-4E1F-AC6B-79289C084735.jpeg

Thanks Beram, some great memories and always gave 100%

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I think i seen this video a few times. Dunk ends up in just his under pants. I'm not even gay but i enjoyed that.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Spot the current contracted players in this photo :down:

I count two?

View attachment 126383

Thanks Beram, some great memories and always gave 100%

Possibly three. I think that's Dunk's shoulder in the bottom right corner. Sorry to say goodbye to Beram. His arrival was possibly the first sign of what was to come under Chris Hughton. He's been terribly unlucky with injuries. To be honest, his misfortune may have been our good fortune. I seem to remember Liverpool being interested in him before his first bad injury at Celtic. It was that piece of bad luck that put him in our price bracket. Him an Dale running games in the Championship will always be a very fond memory. Barton stamped on him because Kayal hurt his pride by dominating him for that entire match. He had the class not to call Barton out as the childish, recklessly cynical coward that he was (I don't). Pleased to read of how much he enjoyed his time at the club and in the city. I like to imagine a time, years in the future when he and Tomer, Bruno, Caldy, Spanish Dave, Andrea Orlandi etc. are wizened old blokes pottering around the seafront, drinking espressos in pavement cafes toasting their good luck at finding their adopted City, while their grandkids show off perfect technique in beachside kickabouts.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
The Captains and the Kings depart:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Only 4 from the 18 man squad are still at the club in a playing capacity. (2 others currently playing for premier league clubs... can you name them?)

Dunk, March, Stephens & Murray still here. Ollie Norwood at Sheffield United, Fikayo Tomori at Chelsea?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Really good championship player.
Feel positive he’ll get another good club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wasn’t this posted a year ago?

I checked and there wasn’t a thread for it, only something buried in another.

Royalty deserves its own thread.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
A really important player for the Albion, we were struggling when he came in and he was one of the catalyst for where we are now. Sad to see him go. Great memories.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here