Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Shaving my head for Macmillan

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Hi all

I've pretty much covered the topic in the title, but I'm shaving my head for Macmillan Cancer, on August 1st. I'm trying to raise as much as possible because it's a cause that's really close to my heart, my Dad had prostrate cancer a couple of years ago - (luckily he's still with us), one of my closest friends Dad passed away last year, and another close friends Dad is currently battling leukaemia.

They're a great charity and help people not only suffering with cancer, but also support the relatives, friends and loved ones of people battling it. They were a great help to me personally, which is why I'm going bald for them!!! And when I say bald, I mean it. Not just shaved short, I mean I'm going full Duncan Goodhew, and I'm terrified!!!

If you guys could sponsor me, that would be brilliant, it means a lot, especially at a hard time like now, but if you can't thank you for reading anyway!!! I'll post pictures up after the shave on the 1st August (maybe a video as well!!).

https://bravetheshave.macmillan.org.uk/shavers/peter-clarke

Thanks everyone!!!
Pete

Jul 7, 2003
Donation made - good luck. When you get your new slaphead, don't forget to put sunblock on!

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Thank you so much, I'm so grateful for your support, it means so much!!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Donation made, Macmillan are very close to my heart too.
I have a direct debit go to them every month, good luck from one baldy to another :)

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well done, I also have a DD set up. They were a Godsend with my Mum, my Dad and my Stepdad who passed away a fortnight ago. A truly great organisation. Good on you.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Hi all

I've pretty much covered the topic in the title, but I'm shaving my head for Macmillan Cancer, on August 1st. I'm trying to raise as much as possible because it's a cause that's really close to my heart, my Dad had prostrate cancer a couple of years ago - (luckily he's still with us), one of my closest friends Dad passed away last year, and another close friends Dad is currently battling leukaemia.

They're a great charity and help people not only suffering with cancer, but also support the relatives, friends and loved ones of people battling it. They were a great help to me personally, which is why I'm going bald for them!!! And when I say bald, I mean it. Not just shaved short, I mean I'm going full Duncan Goodhew, and I'm terrified!!!

If you guys could sponsor me, that would be brilliant, it means a lot, especially at a hard time like now, but if you can't thank you for reading anyway!!! I'll post pictures up after the shave on the 1st August (maybe a video as well!!).

https://bravetheshave.macmillan.org.uk/shavers/peter-clarke

Thanks everyone!!!
Pete

Is that you in the photo ?

If so you could postpone it till next year and you wouldn't need a razor 😂

Only jesting. Good Cause mate. Well done 👍

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Thank you so much. The fine people of NSC really are a class apart.

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I've woken up this morning to find that I've nearly trebled my target, and it's thanks to you guys. Genuinely overwhelms by the support from NSC. Thank you, I'll be posting photos up on the 1st!!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
A great cause.

Lost my Dad (the reason I am an Albion fan and many of my mates) to leukemia 6 years ago. He wasn't in hospital for long, and the day MacMillan turned up was when things got serious and worrying. But in those few days they provided good support to him and my family which I will always be grateful for.

So good work!

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
So here's the before picture chaps. Very attractive as you can see.... Looking forward to Saturday when I can show you the after effects!!! Thank you again for all your support, I've managed to raise close to £400, which I couldn't have done without your help. This place is genuinely an amazing bunch of people. Thanks again!!!
59f8b03f3e8a199acd1dc9cdcf08cbb7.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
So here's the before picture chaps. Very attractive as you can see.... Looking forward to Saturday when I can show you the after effects!!! Thank you again for all your support, I've managed to raise close to £400, which I couldn't have done without your help. This place is genuinely an amazing bunch of people. Thanks again!!!
59f8b03f3e8a199acd1dc9cdcf08cbb7.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

With those glasses and a bald head, you should make more money as a Harry Hill lookalike!

All the best for tomorrow and well done with the fundraising.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here