Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Life of Brian

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
truly as applicable , pertinent or poignant today as it was all those years ago when it was banned from cinemas in sussex when it was first released .....a stunning indightment of human stupidity and in my view if was released today would still be ahead of its time .....kudos and RIP to Terry Jones , Graham Chapman A
and did i hear Terry Gillian died also .....absolute cinematic genius ......bats spleens , ocelots earlobes , otters noses.....always look on the bright side ...:thumbsup::bigwave:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My favourite film. Would have to be adapted in the modern age but is still funny start to finish. I still laugh when I shouldn't..

As an aside, has anyone ever spotted Spike Milligan's cameo ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
My favourite film. Would have to be adapted in the modern age but is still funny start to finish. I still laugh when I shouldn't..

As an aside, has anyone ever spotted Spike Milligan's cameo ?

mate ....it's so wrong but so true ....brilliant film ...talk about taking the piss out of yourself.....!!

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Screenshot_20200721-154148_Facebook.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Spotted? it's not like it's heavily disguised

Many viewers still don't know he's in there. I'd seen it a few times before I realised.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
George Harrison makes a cameo appearance in the what have the Romans ever done for us scene, He also stepped in to fund the film when half way through production the original backers pulled out after seeing some of the scripts fearing a backlash from the American God fearing public

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Spike had a full days filming.

They shot what you've seen, broke for lunch, but Spike never returned!!

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
George Harrison makes a cameo appearance in the what have the Romans ever done for us scene, He also stepped in to fund the film when half way through production the original backers pulled out after seeing some of the scripts fearing a backlash from the American God fearing public

Thanks, didn't know that.

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
Absolutely brilliant film that must have saved some from a life of religious servitude, and bloody funny as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here