Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who would you LIKE to see relegated along with Norwich?

Who do you WANT to see relegated?

• PLB and Villa

Votes: 139 72.4%
  • PLB and Watford

Votes: 16 8.3%
  • Villa and Watford

Votes: 20 10.4%
  • Really don't care - because it's not us

Votes: 17 8.9%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Decisions decisions...

Plucky little money-laundering Bournemouth.
A noddy club that doesn't have enough away tickets available. Ever. They also have a smug manager and don't like us much. Feeling is mutual, nick off back to where you belong and don't bother us with your begging buckets when your dodgy owners have pulled the plug.

Aston Villa
An army of deluded fans told us they'd be top 10 and that Tyrone Mings was world class. Gareth Southgate believed them. Turns out that for a big club, they're proper shit - we should have beaten them twice to be honest. Would be hilarious to see them relegated, Jack Grealish and all.

Watford
Can't say I've ever had an issue with Watford personally, but Nigel Pearson - dear oh dear. I didn't like Pearson but that sacking was totally unjust.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Decisions decisions...

Plucky little money-laundering Bournemouth.
A noddy club that doesn't have enough away tickets available. Ever. They also have a smug manager and don't like us much. Feeling is mutual, nick off back to where you belong and don't bother us with your begging buckets when your dodgy owners have pulled the plug.

Aston Villa
An army of deluded fans told us they'd be top 10 and that Tyrone Mings was world class. Gareth Southgate believed them. Turns out that for a big club, they're proper shit - we should have beaten them twice to be honest. Would be hilarious to see them relegated, Jack Grealish and all.

Watford
Can't say I've ever had an issue with Watford personally, but Nigel Pearson - dear oh dear. I didn't like Pearson but that sacking was totally unjust.

Villa and Bournemouth to go for exactly those reasons :thumbsup:

Although tonight is going to be fun either way

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Gone with Villa and Watford. Villa because of where I live and the arrogance surrounding many of the fans when they were promoted. And Watford because their managerial merry-go-round is an embarrassment and a return to the Championship may give the owners a reality check.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
PLB - purely because i work with a fan and he always gives it billy big balls when they beat us but wont even respond to a text when the shoe is on the other foot. And to this day he still says they didnt break FFP on promotion

Villa - Just because its Villa and i cant stand that diving cheat Grealish and they have spent an awful lot this year to no avail

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Bournemouth and Watford for me.

You summed up Bournemouth perfectly. Irritated more for me by the ridiculously easy ride they get from the press. When their seriously dodgy owner loses interest they'll be gone.

Watford because of Pearson's sacking and the fact that Andre Gray continues to be employed whilst he isn't. Owners at their absolute worst.

Not a huge fan of Villa but quite like Dean Smith who at least had good reasons for becoming manager.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
As West Ham have frustrated my hopes and decided to haul themselves to safety, it has to be Bournemouth and Villa.

Not sure what the hell is going on at Watford, but they annoy me less than the other two.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Plucky and Villa. I have no axe to grind against Watford, and Palace hate them so good reason for them to stay up.

If Plucky go we are one step closer to taking the South Coast Crown. Just Saints to catch next.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I would like to wave goodbye to Villa, their fans were quite deluded and seduced by the the money they threw at some incredibly mediocre signings but I feel they would pose a bigger threat next season with a better manager and some more astute signings.

Had no issue with the Hornets but their business model is ruthless and I hope it trips them up so hope they go down.

Bournemouth have had an abysmal season with issues with Wilson and Frazier who must have destroyed the team camaraderie plus some big signings who have not delivered. If they go down I could see them in League One in a couple of seasons. Really don’t have anything against them but think it’s just a question of time before they fall so would not mind if they stay up.

So happy that we are not in the mix.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Watford - Not fussed either way.

Villa - There is only so much delusion that the Premier League can take. It will shatter if both Villa and Leeds fans are included.

So, sockboy's lot have to go.

Bournemouth - I'm quite fascinated in seeing how smug a face can possibly get if Bournemouth stay up.

So, for scientific research Bournemouth need to survive.

On balance then, Villa and Watford for the drop.

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
As West Ham have frustrated my hopes and decided to haul themselves to safety, it has to be Bournemouth and Villa.

Not sure what the hell is going on at Watford, but they annoy me less than the other two.

I agree with [MENTION=22929]Grombleton[/MENTION], 100%. Plus, I've got a lot of time for Harry the Hornet.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Leeds Utd

(Thought I'd get in a year early) :thumbsup:

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
There's a cracking boozer in Pokesdown which would be missed if Plucky went down, but that's not enough to save them for me, I've never seen us win there in around 30 years of trying.

Villa fan's glee in their last minute equaliser denying us the title rankled, I was stuck in the home end which made it worse. Send 'em down!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’d like Villa to stay up. I’ve made a new friend who is a German Villa fan and I’d like them to stay up for his sake.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here