Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] TV for last match

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
Does anyone know what is happening regarding TV for the matches on Sunday. I assume they are all being televised and you would think the TV companies must have agreed by now who is covering each match but I can’t find any info. If we are on BT I have some quick arrangements to make.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Burn.JPG

The 'big boys' haven't committed yet, but I doubt Burnley v BHA will have them duelling at dawn.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Does anyone know what is happening regarding TV for the matches on Sunday. I assume they are all being televised and you would think the TV companies must have agreed by now who is covering each match but I can’t find any info. If we are on BT I have some quick arrangements to make.

They will not be decided until after tomorrow night's games, but ours will almost certainly be on one of the Sky channels - probably the free one. Sky get the first couple of picks, then BT choose their two, and Sky hoover up the pointless end-of-season friendlies.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Dave

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This is the sort of thing the Government should step in and sort out. There is no way it is good for the nation's health to be screening Burnley v Brighton. Just tell us what the score was after, that will do.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Checking the planner, BT have two games and Sky have cleared nearly every channel to show the other 8.
Only game that means anything would be the Leicester v Man Utd game (presuming Man Utd get at least a point from West Ham on Wednesday).
Nine games with no meaning, now how do the TV companies make us stay in and watch them?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Did you watch last night? And you want to watch us playing Burnley?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I guess it all depends on what happens tonight. Defeats for Watford and Villa will mean there are still three clubs that could fill the two remaining relegation places on the last day.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Checking the planner, BT have two games and Sky have cleared nearly every channel to show the other 8.
Only game that means anything would be the Leicester v Man Utd game (presuming Man Utd get at least a point from West Ham on Wednesday).
Nine games with no meaning, now how do the TV companies make us stay in and watch them?

Chelsea v Wolves, West Ham v Villa and Everton v Bournemouth are all likely to have something riding on them.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I've enjoyed watching so much but I can easily see myself swerving coverage of last matches.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is the sort of game Amazon Prime show

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Chelsea v Wolves, West Ham v Villa and Everton v Bournemouth are all likely to have something riding on them.

Leicester v Man U?

Edit: Mis read the post you quoted!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here