Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Hughton

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Officially Bristol City Manager.

I really hope he takes them up. Deserves to lose the boring football title put on his head. Played limited football with limited players in the Prem, but two great seasons in the championship.

Good luck Hughton and Good luck Bristol City.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Officially Bristol City Manager.

I really hope he takes them up. Deserves to lose the boring football title put on his head. Played limited football with limited players in the Prem, but two great seasons in the championship.

Good luck Hughton and Good luck Bristol City.
Not sure it is quite official yet.

There was a fake "Bristol City" official tweet earlier, though.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Daily Mail says he is in talks (on line - I don't ever buy the effin' paper, OK?) Right on ...............................

Could be good for Bristol City, may even get them promoted - but he won't have the resources to play expansive football if he gets them to the PL. Good luck to him if he gets the job - should at least add another two or three years contributions to the already no doubt impressive pension pot if it doesn't go well.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Reports that Bristol City and Chris Hughton are in talks over the job after City failed to get Gerrard from Rangers.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Deserves to lose the boring football title put on his head. Played limited football with limited players in the Prem, but two great seasons in the championship.

You're just begging to have the same opinions from the same people again, and again, and again.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
He has an excellent record in the Championship so a great appointment for Bristol City.

He interesting to see his budget and whether he will be knocking on the door for a couple of our players. Potentially a good loan move for some of our youth teamers.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Looks like a perfect fit to me. Decent sized Championship club, good support, great stadium. I don't know much about the owners, but I doubt CH would have gone there if they were twats. Will watch their progress next season with much interest. They'll be worth a poke for top 6 now I reckons.

If they give him a bit of money he’s not going to fail is he

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here