Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Just don’t look at it. This and the Ben White thread are strictly for bed wetting cluckers. Why torture yourself agonising over this crap ad finitum ffs? What does it achieve?

Torture? Agonise? It’s funny!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Ben White will go to the highest bidder as everyone has their price, will be top 6 and not Leeds.
Not a fan of Leeds, but impressed by the way that the manager has instilled into them that they need to play until the season has finished.
The could easily have been on the beach for the last 2 games, but strangely chose to show up instead.

Unlike us who always seem to tail off every season. Job done, then off to the beach mentally and let the fans suffer a last few games of garbage.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
How can one club have some many dumb**** fans is beyond me. The continual trope of that we keep loaning him out because he don't see anything in him...if that was the case, we'd just bloody sell or release the kid.

Leeds fans, as much as I admire their passion...really haven't got a ****ing clue how football works beyond the 1970's...probably because they're all still there.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Nope, he 'plays' for a World Class manager with a load of guys he considers his mates in front of a passionate fan base who idolise him. For one of the country's traditional power houses who want to sign him and pay him in excess of what BHA have offered in a new contract, and can afford, a team that loaned him out instead of developing his potential within.

The facilities will catch up soon enough but are hardly third rate.

Your lack of understanding of the loan system, your use of the tabloidesque ‘one of the country’s traditional power houses’ and your baseless claims about confidential contract discussions do rather illustrate your ignorance. Good luck for the new season.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Leeds fans are obviously too stupid to understand how the loan system works.

Clubs loan out younger players to help them develop BECAUSE they rate them, not because they don’t !!

Tomori, James and Mount at Chelsea .... Nelson at Arsenal ... even Leicester with Harvey Barnes.

You have to forgive them for their ignorance I suppose.

Hopefully they will spend most of the next 6 weeks wasting time on getting White back rather than concentrating on the fact that Bumford is the best striker they have !!!

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Leeds fans are obviously too stupid to understand how the loan system works.

Clubs loan out younger players to help them develop BECAUSE they rate them, not because they don’t !!

Tomori, James and Mount at Chelsea .... Nelson at Arsenal ... even Leicester with Harvey Barnes.

You have to forgive them for their ignorance I suppose.

Hopefully they will spend most of the next 6 weeks wasting time on getting White back rather than concentrating on the fact that Bumford is the best striker they have !!!

... a certain Harry Kane too!

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Nope, he 'plays' for a World Class manager with a load of guys he considers his mates in front of a passionate fan base who idolise him. For one of the country's traditional power houses who want to sign him and pay him in excess of what BHA have offered in a new contract, and can afford, a team that loaned him out instead of developing his potential within.

I don’t get how you know he has all these mates in the team that he couldn’t possibly leave?
Everyone thinks their team has the best team spirit and what else is he going to say in public - it’s not actually inconceivable he’s missing friends and family down south (I know, what a ridiculous concept for Yorkshire folk to comprehend!) but truth is he was only there for 1 season and knew it was always just that so wouldn’t go public with anything other than saying how much he is enjoying it there -it’s what every successful loan player does at every loan club (before returning back home)

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

How is it that newly promoted Leeds can afford to pay White more than Brighton?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
They are a big club, fan base wise. Naturally, some of their fans will be a bit deluded and voice their delusions on social media, especially after winning the league. Deluded fans on twitter doesn't make an entire fanbase, ffs.

As if we don't have deluded fans of our own who act billy big bollocks when we certainly don't have any right to

Agree with this assessment. These internet idiots do not represent the Leeds fan base. Last time we went up there we enjoyed a nice chat outside the ground with an older couple who had met whilst at Sussex Uni then moved back up North. They were knowledgeable and not deluded. I wouldn’t even attempt to speak with the minority of know nothing morons that attach themselves to the club.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Leeds fans sound like Villa did last summer

Hopefully they will spend lots of money, claim they are not doing a Fulham and then do a Fulham as well

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

You don't even own your best player :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Love this world class manager stuff, he disappears the moment the kitchen gets too hot. Hasn’t won much of note and hasn’t signed a new contract. Now that would be funny if he decides to leave the mighty Leeds

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Um, the loan to a lower league was PART of developing his potential.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Um, the loan to a lower league was PART of developing his potential.

Indeed. What is better for his development - U23 PL football, or playing in the football league with successful loans at PETERBOROUGH, NEWPORT COUNTY & LEEDS UNITED (in the Championship)

Sounds to me that we have developed his career perfectly.

I don't see Lewis Dunk bemoaning the club for sending him out on loan to Bristol City all those years ago....

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I don't mind Leeds that much, they always turn up with a good crowd and send out some good old 70's zeitgeist vibes, which is nice.

Sports media however, seem to be going into some kind of 'return of the King' narrative that is getting right up my nose.

If they haven't 'done a Wolves' by Oct, Bielsa will be down the road and another world class manager will be sought to put LUFC back in their rightful place as the sleeping GIANTS of world football. Repeat in Jan...... fans boycott Bellend Road in March and then finish it off by beating Derby's record for worst run in PL history.

Iv'e got the popcorn ready.

COYL! :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here