Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Ah yes, it was all a hilarious joke!

Just own it for what it was. A f#cking sh1tshow.

Screenshot (222).png

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If BW wants to move to a big club as they say:
a) why’s he signed a new contract with us?
b) doesn’t that rule Leeds out by definition?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
[tweet]1301250230348853248[/tweet]

Ben lad, you need to change your agent! He's just negotiated you a good deal, so now's a good time to ditch him - your stock is high, and there are plenty of better agents out there who will gladly take you on - without blabbing to SSN every five minutes.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its clearly not White who is "disappointed" at not getting his move to Leeds. Its his weasel of an agent who has just missed out on a cuffing great slab of commission, had he been sold.

The gobby grasping scumbag.

Blinkers

Jul 8, 2020
[tweet]1301250230348853248[/tweet]

“There was a tinge of disappointment but that passed quickly, Ben's head is fully at Brighton and he wants to get cracking in the Premier League now."

Not that committed to Leeds then?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Total non event. Like Bozza said on the Singing thread, Ben White was not interested in a summer move, especially to Leeds, and has been getting pelters off the lunatic fringe at Massive...meaning a 22 yr old lad has been off most social media since the loan ended.

Let’s be honest. Leeds will have been tapping him up for most of last season (especially because they were contractually and morally obliged NOT to) and the agent will have been heavily involved.. were naive if we think that commercial and sporting issues are separate. 3BW is our asset and that means that, frankly, no one else can strong arm us into anything.

I suspect that from the early part of last season, as it emerged that 3BW was proving to be different gravy, that Bielsa and Radiazzini will have been in the lads ear and spending serious time pumping the agent...who will have then been pumping us...trying to influence a transfer agreement. It didn’t work.

The agent, on Whites behalf...as well as his own bank accounts behalf,...has likely done a lot of schmoozing and probably does regret he’s not added some 00s to his balance...but he will have had a good drink out of it anyway.

I don’t blame the agent. He’s doing his job. I don’t like them..or him..but hey...it’s not my business. Nothing to see here as has been said. Normal football shit pre season transfer window bollocks.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Total non event. Like Bozza said on the Singing thread, Ben White was not interested in a summer move, especially to Leeds, and has been getting pelters off the lunatic fringe at Massive...meaning a 22 yr old lad has been off most social media since the loan ended.

Let’s be honest. Leeds will have been tapping him up for most of last season (especially because they were contractually and morally obliged NOT to) and the agent will have been heavily involved.. were naive if we think that commercial and sporting issues are separate. 3BW is our asset and that means that, frankly, no one else can strong arm us into anything.

I suspect that from the early part of last season, as it emerged that 3BW was proving to be different gravy, that Bielsa and Radiazzini will have been in the lads ear and spending serious time pumping the agent...who will have then been pumping us...trying to influence a transfer agreement. It didn’t work.

The agent, on Whites behalf...as well as his own bank accounts behalf,...has likely done a lot of schmoozing and probably does regret he’s not added some 00s to his balance...but he will have had a good drink out of it anyway.

I don’t blame the agent. He’s doing his job. I don’t like them..or him..but hey...it’s not my business. Nothing to see here as has been said. Normal football shit pre season transfer window bollocks.
Nicely summed up. People saying BW needs to ditch his agent are having a hissy fit. Why not just chuckle at his barely concealed disappointment at not earning a slice of a large transfer fee? We all know the player himself is going to be happy playing in this team, and he'll have forgotten all about Leeds this time next year when they're relegated.

Sent from my moto g(8) using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Nicely summed up. People saying BW needs to ditch his agent are having a hissy fit. Why not just chuckle at his barely concealed disappointment at not earning a slice of a large transfer fee? We all know the player himself is going to be happy playing in this team, and he'll have forgotten all about Leeds this time next year when they're relegated.

Sent from my moto g(8) using Tapatalk

Following the agent’s dealing with the Dale Stephen’s transfer, Albion’s fine, and the suspension, it’s noticeable that Dale is no longer on his books.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here