Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
More thread police?

Crazy idea. Why don’t you move on... if it bothers you find another topic or create your own. It’s quite a good system really [emoji2369]

It's not funny and we look like we are interested in Leeds. Really has died a death for now. Yes I should be more disciplined and ignore this thread.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don't know. But does it matter much? These things just happen in a fiercely competitive environment, don't they? And he came back and did loads for the club anyway - which may be your point, come to think of it.

I don’t actually give a shit but seeing the Hammond post reminded me of an upset MA. As someone else said he is Welsh so normal behaviour :wink:

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
I expect this thread to be the gift that keeps on giving throughout the season, no chance of it going away.

100%, it just looks a bit tinpot having it dominating the board, a BHA board. Maybe a Leeds sub forum akin to The Bear Pit is needed. I doubt any Leeds forum would ever be tragic enough to have an ever-present BHA thread atop their message board.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
100%, it just looks a bit tinpot having it dominating the board, a BHA board. Maybe a Leeds sub forum akin to The Bear Pit is needed. I doubt any Leeds forum would ever be tragic enough to have an ever-present BHA thread atop their message board.

If they start shipping goals regularly with poor CB options they might! :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Of course they couldn’t, we’d all be banned after one post, they are humourless and so only do abuse and delusion, banter can’t happen

Anyway I have accepted that we are tinpot and relegation certainties, Leeds fans have spoken :thumbsup:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
[tweet]1299644789856575489[/tweet]
What the poor muppet has failed to notice (or else it just failed to get through his blinkers) is they haven't (AFAIK) actually signed their German yet, while we've quietly signed a full Dutch international (22 caps) and a full English international (35 caps)*. That's a grand total of 57 caps (I had to do the arithmetic for the benefit of Leeds fans) which rather dwarfs the 22 their chap has got. And all for less than £1M in transfer fees - I think we've got the better bargain somehow!

* to go along nicely with our other 10 full internationals. Little Brighton, eh? Unlike Leeds, we're not going to delude ourselves we'll be heading for Europe - not yet certainly - but we can all recognise Leeds' deluded bullsh*t.

Happy days! :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What the poor muppet has failed to notice (or else it just failed to get through his blinkers) is they haven't (AFAIK) actually signed their German yet, while we've quietly signed a full Dutch international (22 caps) and a full English international (35 caps)*. That's a grand total of 57 caps (I had to do the arithmetic for the benefit of Leeds fans) which rather dwarfs the 22 their chap has got. And all for less than £1M in transfer fees - I think we've got the better bargain somehow!

* to go along nicely with our other 10 full internationals. Little Brighton, eh? Unlike Leeds, we're not going to delude ourselves we'll be heading for Europe - not yet certainly - but we can all recognise Leeds' deluded bullsh*t.

Happy days! :thumbsup:

10?

Dunk
Ryan
Pröpper
Connolly
Alzate
Trossard
Izquierdo
MacAllister
Duffy
Jahanbaksh
Bissouma
Molumby
Gyokeres

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Just going to fade away and only comeback when the hit the bottom 3 and again when they are mathematically relegated.

Stop fretting.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Molumby not capped yet, only called up. Has Gyokeres? - and maybe those two aren't going to be in the squad this years.

Admit I forgot Trossard though.
Gyökeres has scored for Sweden ! The full senior Sweden team ( in a friendly I think ).

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
It's not funny and we look like we are interested in Leeds. Really has died a death for now. Yes I should be more disciplined and ignore this thread.

Yes you should. Appreciate it’s not for everyone, but judging from the responses this is a good laugh and a lot of fun for many of us.

It will die down organically once folk are no longer interested. It’s a fair system.

That said I expect it to bounce occasionally if/when they implode during the season.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Yes you should. Appreciate it’s not for everyone, but judging from the responses this is a good laugh and a lot of fun for many of us.

It will die down organically once folk are no longer interested. It’s a fair system.

That said I expect it to bounce occasionally if/when they implode during the season.

Not if you and that Simp bellend keep bouncing it every 30 seconds.

Dragging us down to the same level as the Leeds fans we were taking the piss off earlier in the thread.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Dean Hammond's complaint after he left the club was that he was stitched because Albion needed to sell, but painted it as his decision. Not the only one to moan that contracts promised didn't materialise when push came to shove. He got abuse for leaving so, I think, in the heat of the moment was giving some back. It shouldn't tarnish the reputation of a guy a who did a good job for the club in difficult times.

Nah, **** him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here