Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Had a look on wacko. They're definitely in for a rude awakening - most of them don't think they're in a relegation battle and the magic of Bielsa will get them a top half finish.

Yep....... even if bucket man had a magic wand, with that squad they're relegation fodder.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Fantastic statement of intent by our club today, getting Dunk on a long term contract.

But this has set the wheels running in some Leeds fans heads. It surely must mean that Ben is on the way. It’s all connected. Riiiiight guys?

(Or.. he’s not for sale. Nah, can’t be that)

Deluded [emoji3581]

[tweet]1296830863976673280[/tweet]

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Fantastic statement of intent by our club today, getting Dunk on a long term contract.

But this has set the wheels running in some Leeds fans heads. It surely must mean that Ben is on the way. It’s all connected. Riiiiight guys?

(Or.. he’s not for sale. Nah, can’t be that)

Deluded [emoji3581]

[tweet]1296830863976673280[/tweet]

To be fair, if you look at the replies and his responses, he seems a decent lad/lass

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
How does that work?

Let’s have a good think about that. Maybe he’s not for sale? Nah, couldn’t be that

[tweet]1296855795120865282[/tweet]

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
We better not tell them about the shackles and underground cells we keep our players in. Definitely don't mention the whips either. Or the waterboarding.

#BanBrightonSlavers
#FootballersArePeopleToo
#FreeBenWhite

Yeah, definitely don't mention the whippets

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Putting to one side the confusion of unaesthetic and unaesthetical (I know there is another example of a word where people needlessly an an -al to the end of it where it shouldn't be, but I'm struggling to remember it. I'm sure it's one of those things that makes the thread every time there are complaints about grammar errors, americanism, "can I get?" etc), all that's missing in their post is the h. If they meant unethical there are a larger number of errors, and in fairness to the poster, there aren't a lot of typos in there, suggesting that making so many mistakes in one word and so few through the rest of the post seems unlikely.

'There is something ugly about this' isn't all that uncommon a phrase, and that is what the sentence means (or would if I'm correct about the error). Either way, yes, trying to look smart and instead looking like a clown. Or a killer whale.

The word problematical sounds like fingernails on a blackboard to me. I know it isn't incorrect but…

Snowflake

Jan 11, 2018
I’m hoping this is Tony ensuring Lewis has a better contract than Ben. Next is Ben signs a new contract. That would be sweet.

Snowflake

Jan 11, 2018
You would like to think so. It gives a bit more room for manoeuvre with all these $m being thrown around by dirty though.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
They will happily make up any old bullshit and broadcast it as fact, it’s actually a bit disturbing, it’s like they’re from some sort of cult and they’ve all been indoctrinated.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
You would like to think so. It gives a bit more room for manoeuvre with all these $m being thrown around by dirty though.

They’re acting like a pissed up virgin in the Amsterdam red light district, couple of grand in the back pocket.

And yet they still can’t pull.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Only Liam Copper at CB too.....

Mane, Salah and Firminio v Cooper
Bamford v Matip and VVD

It’s almost cruel

I know right, I got Leeds down to win by at least four, get on it quick if I were you as the odds sure to be tiny the nearer to kick off we get.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
They will happily make up any old bullshit and broadcast it as fact, it’s actually a bit disturbing, it’s like they’re from some sort of cult and they’ve all been indoctrinated.

The first delusion is the forum name and once you’re in, you’re lost forever.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
When referring to Manchester United to a Leeds fans always call them "United", not "Manchester United" or "Man U".

For example: "Brighton won't be selling Ben White to Leeds this window, but if United come in with a stupid bid he could be gone."

Language is important and using it incorrectly can easily cause offence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here