Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Nowt to do with look at me. EVERYTHING about take a long hard look at yourselves and how everybody else is looking at you and your weird Leeds fixation a bit funny like :lol:

There are occasionally times when one poster completely misjudges the tone of a thread and then gets themselves all tied in knots, attempting to justify their incorrect position but actually digging a bigger and bigger hole.

When that happens. I always think that eventually they will reread the thread that they've made a bit of a fool of themselves on and think "I'm quite disappointed with that".

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
The amazing thing is, I have asked these so called Leeds bellends what has beilsa actually done to make them think he's a top class coach? Still awaiting answers.

How do Leeds think the loan system works with younger players and development?
The only answer given is we are Leeds.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Oh that’s an easy one! I can answer that.

Leeds will loan a player, preferably with a loan to buy. IF they do well they take full credit for development of the player and encourage the fan base that he wants to join.. “he’s Leeds through and through”, “he was made by Bielsa” and what have you.

If he does badly he’s NOT good enough for the mighty Leeds, and they will try to negate the loan to buy deal.

Behold the classy mighty Leeds.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
That’s not very Christian like. And a Tory. Called David. That’s especially dull I would say.

Disrespectful to Brighton [emoji3581]
Disrespectful to the fan base [emoji3581]
Bielsa made him the player he is [emoji3581]
Doesn’t under the loan system [emoji3581]

https://twitter.com/davidandrewt/status/1292801279266304001

Haha, what a ****. it's astounding how many of their fans seem to COMPLETELY (selectively I'm sure) not understand the purpose of the loan system. And I love how he thinks all our players want to be somewhere else, all players would prefer to play under Bielsa. Look at their current squad compared to ours ffs. We're miles ahead. And we've just signed Lallana. Bielsas not even signed a new contract yet ffs

Love how he also mentions 'only 30k in the prem ' whilst failing to recognise that we had higher attendances than them for 7 years on the trot in the Championship

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Can I just say that I will be delighted watching some of the cricket scores being rattled in against #DeludedLeeds? At the end of next season, if the last relegation place is down to Palace or #DeludedLeeds I will cheering on Palace to survive. Not even Palace fans have displayed such a lack of class.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Liked this from earlier in the thread that led to the above tweet.

[tweet]1292474488181919746[/tweet]

Didn’t you know Bielsa discovered Billy Gilmour and Mason Mount too?

Jesus wept their love for Bielsa is tragic.
If he is such an incredible manager how did he fail in taking them up from the championship in his first season at Leeds?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

el punal

The amazing thing is, I have asked these so called Leeds bellends what has beilsa actually done to make them think he's a top class coach? Still awaiting answers.

The only answer given is we are Leeds.

Oh come on, give them a break! They are Champions of Europe after all. :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here