NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
I’m just trying to decipher what the hell that drivel means. I then read it in a broad Yorkshire drone and realised that I sounded incredibly sexy and cool. I’m now going to say everything in this accent and exclaim “haha” after every phrase so everyone will get how hilarious I am. I do hope the author has been spayed so it cannot breed all over the place.

I read that and Alan Partridge came into my head HAHAH. arha arha.....:lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Don't you think it is a little ironic to be bemoaning the unjust hype over Bielsa's Leeds promotion in a thread that is 248 pages and counting?

Aren't you guys participating in it? Or did you have similar threads for all those other clubs whose managers you mentioned?

Sometimes you post sense. Sometimes you pose the most stupid questions - no, of course we didn't have threads for all those managers. They didn't have hoards of neanderthal lack-brains posting lies and threats and deluded fvckwittery on Twatter and Waccoe. 'He's Leeds through and through'. 'We (or Bielsa) made him'. 'Little Brighton have no right to keep him, it's disgusting, they should just sell him to Leeds for the price that Leeds think is fair - if they don't they are just being greedy', 'They'll have to sell because they need the money', 'they didn't even know who he was', 'they didn't want him, they just kept carting him out on loan' (you probably understand that we have a first class team managing our loanees, keeping regularly in touch with them and monitoring their progress constantly, but there are too many on Waccoe and Twatter who don't have the brain power to assimilate that fact), I hope they've got a warehouse of badly stored fertiliser in their fvcking town that will blow the whole fvckin' place sky high' ...... you get the picture? Can you refute any of it? (that is a rhetorical question btw - and the answer wouldn't be 'WE ARE LEEDS' anyway!).
Yes, we had a bit of a laugh about Norwich coming up and taking the PL by storm with their refreshing attacking football, but to be honest they didn't have too many offensive numpties. They were generally a bit similar to your lot, but without the bile, the vitriol and the illiteracy.

Last edited:

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Don't you think it is a little ironic to be bemoaning the unjust hype over Bielsa's Leeds promotion in a thread that is 248 pages and counting?

Aren't you guys participating in it? Or did you have similar threads for all those other clubs whose managers you mentioned?

I addressed this before. 248 pages is insignificant compared to 20,000 #freebenwhite tweets.

Mostly derogatory comments about the club, fanbase, manager, team, etc.

What exactly did we do to deserve all this bullshit?
Loan you a player we've been carefully developing for 6 years who appears to have been the missing link that won you the Championship?
You'd think we'd all have seen that as a mutually beneficial arrangement? Apparently not.

Of course there's going to be a thread about it.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I addressed this before. 248 pages is insignificant compared to 20,000 #freebenwhite tweets.

Mostly derogatory comments about the club, fanbase, manager, team, etc.

What exactly did we do to deserve all this bullshit?
Loan you a player we've been carefully developing for 6 years who appears to have been the missing link that won you the Championship?
You'd think we'd all have seen that as a mutually beneficial arrangement? Apparently not.

Of course there's going to be a thread about it.

Sums it up really; thank you.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Reckon we should hijack the #FreeBenWhite campaign with saying we'll happily let him join Bielsa's Barcelona

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
You do know that he has managed at the highest level in France, Spain and Italy, right?

Admittedly not for long in Rome, but his short time there was hardly inconspicuous!

Failed at Marseille and walked out
Failed miserably in Lille and was sacked after 13 games
Spent 2 days in Italy's "Highest level" before walking out
Finished 10th (manager before finished 6th) and then 12th in Spain before not having contract renewed.

Yeah we know exactly how he's fared in the top divisions, do you?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Finished 10th (manager before finished 6th) and then 12th in Spain before not having contract renewed.

Great post but why use facts to make your point?

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Reckon we should hijack the #FreeBenWhite campaign with saying we'll happily let him join Bielsa's Barcelona

I'd go with #FreeBielsa at this point.

Messi has asked for him to join Barca already.

He hasn't signed a new contract which we 100% KNOW MEANS HE WANTS TO LEAVE AND IS BEING HELD HOSTAGE.
We learnt that from the Leeds fans.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

Left Lazio after 2days, Lazio issue legal action against Bielsa for breach of contract, suing him for €50 million.Bielsa later explained that the club had been unable to recruit the players he had wanted and did not feel that his needs would be supported during the transfer window.

Could it be get me Ben White, if not I'm gone.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Not ironic at all as this is a thread about deluded Leeds fans and this is exactly the sort of deluded bollocks you have all been spouting much to our enjoyment.

The fans of those other clubs and managers were pretty balanced about their PL chances and were not referring to their manager as one or the best managers is the world (he is not by the way) so very little discussion on here.

Remember this thread only exists because of the endless daily material your fan base provides us with.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Haven't read every word of every page but wouldn't it be funny if Bielsa went to Barca after their narrow defeat at home tonight! Unfortunately, I suspect Pochittino is ahead of him on the wanted list (possible even more ahead of Bielsa).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here