Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New 20-21 Brighton Kits Release Prediction

thedeadone

Jan 17, 2005
West Sussex
Whats everyones prediction when the club will show off the new kit and open up for pre orders?.

Im going for tomorrow as we will probably be in the outgoing green kit on Sunday.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm not just imagining it am I, or are we consistently one of the last clubs to announce/unveil new kits?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Some clubs have been forced to unveil (and use) before the end of this season, because their existing sponsorship/kit manufacture contracts ended at the end of June.

Having said that, most clubs seem to have unveiled their kits already. From what we know about Nike's 'lead' times, the kits are probably already manufactured . My guess is that we will see at least one kit before the end of the season.

I would love to see the away kit being a remake of either the 'chewitts' kit or the 'inter' kit (although, I presume the black kit will be retained and therefore a black and blue away kit would not work).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whats everyones prediction when the club will show off the new kit and open up for pre orders?.

Im going for tomorrow as we will probably be in the outgoing green kit on Sunday.

Against Burnley's claret and blue, we'll be able to unveil next season's new all-white home kit.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
My favourite time of the year, the piece by piece tease

stripes-jersey-t-shirt-active-blue-white-p42286-397681_image.jpg

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I'm not just imagining it am I, or are we consistently one of the last clubs to announce/unveil new kits?

Always. I find it very odd. I know nothing about marketing but it always seems strange to me that they don't release the image of it before the end of the season and sell it during the close season.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
My favourite time of the year, the piece by piece tease

Oh FFS you are, of course, absoutely correct. I'd forgotten how the club, for some reason, like to do a frigging strip tease.

First we'll get a close-up shot of a seam with some stiching and and an embroidered phrase. Next it will be a blurry shot of Lewis Dunk's shoulder. Then, finally, the product of Nike's 7 minutes of work that looks like something from round 1 of The Apprentice will be unveilled in all its maginficent disappointment.

Just show as picture of the ****ing kit, FFS. It's a football strip, not the blueprint for the next generation of ****ing Stealth Bombers.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Always. I find it very odd. I know nothing about marketing but it always seems strange to me that they don't release the image of it before the end of the season and sell it during the close season.

Agree. Apart from the Thursday before the first home game when they send out all the season tickets, what else do they do in the summer?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Against Burnley's claret and blue, we'll be able to unveil next season's new all-white home kit.

Is this in homage to THE Leeds, Champions of Europe taking back their rightful place in the Premier League whilst graciously allowing us to sign Ben White?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The big question is WHO will be the Official Kit Reveal Partner?

I'm guessing either TikTok or Rivervale

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just show as picture of the ****ing kit, FFS. It's a football strip, not the blueprint for the next generation of ****ing Stealth Bombers.

This x10.

They should wear the new home kit tonight, and the new away kit next week. Proper chance to look at it. Sorted. Less fannying about.

I think people are more and more of a mind that this marketing stuff is just pure nonsense. The kit will either be saleable or not. Just show it.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
I assume this will be revealed once when we confirm PL status mathematically. My guess anyway!

Posted this before, but, they better release these concept ones though!
204a961e2453e06e33fdcd091e38003c.jpg
adc726533fefe58062a1cc37e50b6dac.jpg

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I assume this will be revealed once when we confirm PL status mathematically. My guess anyway!

Posted this before, but, they better release these concept ones though!
204a961e2453e06e33fdcd091e38003c.jpg
adc726533fefe58062a1cc37e50b6dac.jpg

Both of those are rather lovely :love: Big fan of the pinstripe especially.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton

It's usually about 20 mins after Nike remembers it does our kits and pukes up an old template.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Oh FFS you are, of course, absoutely correct. I'd forgotten how the club, for some reason, like to do a frigging strip tease.

First we'll get a close-up shot of a seam with some stiching and and an embroidered phrase. Next it will be a blurry shot of Lewis Dunk's shoulder. Then, finally, the product of Nike's 7 minutes of work that looks like something from round 1 of The Apprentice will be unveilled in all its maginficent disappointment.

That made me laugh!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is this in homage to THE Leeds, Champions of Europe taking back their rightful place in the Premier League whilst graciously allowing us to sign Ben White?

I'm not sure if they have told us when we can release our kit just yet. They know best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here